What if UFC never hired USADA?

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
let me preface this: I despise cheaters, and I believe USADA is a great benefit for The UFC and keeping athletes safe.

However, could you imagine if USADA and/or drug testing never existed in the UFC? Jon Jones would have been active over the last 3 years, probably a national icon by now. Anderson Silva and Trtor would still be top 5-10 and would have been selling out stadiums in brazil. Brock would have had another 2-3 fights at least. I feel like between those 4 athletes alone the UFC has missed out on 100-200 mil in ppv $$ which is crazy to think about

TRT Hendo and Belfort would still be sleeping fools. Vitamine S Anderson would be the champ.

Jones would probably be around 30-0 now if they didn't try to frame him.

Vitor is champ in every weight class.

champ

wsi-imageoptim-Video-Alistair-Overeem-flattens-female-reporter.jpg

Drastic reduction in pull-outs, injuries, bad weight-cuts, and gassing. Drastic increase in fight quality and frequency.

Plus vitor belfort really fucked himself up. Now he gotta keep takin that stuff or hes walking around with emotional support dogs and shit. Some people dont wanna do that to themselves. And they shouldnt have to.

How's a broke motherfucker gonna get anything with the 5 to show 5 to win pay?

Well obviously UFC needs to pay guys more so they can afford the best PEDs. Maybe they could pay them in PEDs

Well obviously UFC needs to pay guys more so they can afford the best PEDs
You can stay on that sinking argument til the sea claims you lol

If it becomes about who has the best drugs the whole thing really becomes totally uninteresting to me.

If it becomes about who has the best drugs the whole thing really becomes totally uninteresting to me.

I mean if you think of PEDs as magical substances that make guys invincible then yes, it would be uninteresting. But if that were true, no one in PRIDE would have ever lost

I mean if you think of PEDs as magical substances that make guys invincible then yes, it would be uninteresting. But if that were true, no one in PRIDE would have ever lost
Not everyone takes peds,or abuses then the point that guys like vitor or cyborg do,where it's so obvious that they are on them and would be nothing without them.
I'm sure it's the same way in pride.

Back