What if you lost your interest in women?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
How would your life be different if one day you just suddenly lost interest in women altogether?

And no, I don't mean you're suddenly interested in dudes. I just mean if your desire to find a mate or get laid just went away?

You wouldn't be depressed because you can't miss something you don't want.

Imagine how much of your time and energy could be re-focused on your career, your goals, your fitness, your hobbies, your passions in life...

Unfortunately I am still interested in females but when I stop to think about how much more productive and less stressful my life would be without them I kinda wish I could just turn off that switch that makes me want them in my life at all, whether it's for companionship or even just sex.

Your life, TS, would probably be the same as it is now except with much less masturbation

Id be a lot more productive. thats for sure

for the record. a lack of sexual desire I usually a sign of low T. and is directly related to depression. were designed to fuck. if you don't want to do that, then you're broken

How would your life be different if one day you just suddenly lost interest in women altogether?

And no, I don't mean you're suddenly interested in dudes. I just mean if your desire to find a mate or get laid just went away?

Imagine how much of your time and energy could be re-focused on your career, your goals, your fitness, your hobbies, your passions in life...

Unfortunately I am still interested in females but when I stop to think about how much more productive and less stressful my life would be without them I kinda wish I could just turn off that switch that makes me want them in my life at all, whether it's for companionship or even just sex.
You‘ll slowly lose interest when you’re getting older I believe.

Until then: enjoy the ride if you read me.

Are you a Paid spokesman for living doll Corporation?
sexbots-matt-mcmullen-ss07.jpg

Probably best to erase the memory of sexuality as well, so I don't spend all that time trying to fill a hole that can't be filled.

Which, naturally, would put me right back where I started.

You just described middle age, if your not there yet, you will be soon..if your lucky.

Honestly Game of Thrones made me contemplate this, Vary's specifically. Women are time consuming, capital consuming, and emotionally consuming. You'd have your time and your cash to yourself. Not having to deal with cloudy judgement due to being horny all the time. I'm assuming you meant these desires no longer exist. If they still did it would probably be worse.

I'd have more money that's for sure. And I'd have more free time. I'd be able to think more clearly too. I've always thought that I'm the most clear headed right after busting a nut

Honestly Game of Thrones made me contemplate this, Vary's specifically. Women are time consuming, capital consuming, and emotionally consuming. You'd have your time and your cash to yourself. Not having to deal with cloudy judgement due to being horny all the time. I'm assuming you meant these desires no longer exist. If they still did it would probably be worse.

Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. We all want the poon so bad that we invest tons of time, energy, and money into obtaining it. If a completely logical alien came to our planet, like Spock, or some super intelligent computer, they'd be like, "No wonder humanity is advancing so slowly, these beings spend all their resources and energy chasing tail"

I call that getting older. The older I get the less I care about pussy, and by extension the less I care about female problems. Pussy is still nice, but honestly it's just not worth the effort most times. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I really just want to smash. It's just that most days I don't really feel like playing games for sex.

That's when you start posting regularly in the OT. Mayberrians are just bi-curious.

I wonder if that much would really change. Would guys really stop seeking money, power, status and achievements if it didn't enable them to bang more and better women?

Or maybe we really are just dumb primates under everything...

Back