What if you lost your interest in women?

How would your life be different if one day you just suddenly lost interest in women altogether?

And no, I don't mean you're suddenly interested in dudes. I just mean if your desire to find a mate or get laid just went away?

You wouldn't be depressed because you can't miss something you don't want.

Imagine how much of your time and energy could be re-focused on your career, your goals, your fitness, your hobbies, your passions in life...

Unfortunately I am still interested in females but when I stop to think about how much more productive and less stressful my life would be without them I kinda wish I could just turn off that switch that makes me want them in my life at all, whether it's for companionship or even just sex.
So you are asking what happens after you get married then?

LMAO

I've inadvertently done this. Get up early, go to work, really no females at work who interest me, stay late, workout or go train, get home late, eat and go to bed.

Any free time is spent training or writing.

Let's just say that lately I've been dating the palm sisters on a regular basis.

I am 31 and for the last 2 years have been entirely uninterested in a partner relationship.

I've even organically started to get close with a couple of girls are they've been confused by my lack of interest. I just can't deal with other people's nonsense and I can't play games any more.

That being said I am happy with it for the most part. I keep getting promoted, my pay has increased a compounding 25% every 6 months for the last 3 years, I save 70% of what I earn, do whatever I want when I'm not working, make plans with my own interests in mind.

Life is a lot easier, and I only occasionally feel lonely or depressed about it, for the most part I am thankful I didn't get someone pregnant in my 20s or buy a house I couldn't afford etc etc.

Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. We all want the poon so bad that we invest tons of time, energy, and money into obtaining it. If a completely logical alien came to our planet, like Spock, or some super intelligent computer, they'd be like, "No wonder humanity is advancing so slowly, these beings spend all their resources and energy chasing tail"

LOL - That's exactly true...lol - I'd imagine most conflicts, wars, problems, lack of advancement has probably been do to a dude trying to get laid or steal a woman (Helen of Troy) or a dude pissed that he couldn't get women (Hitler).

Back