What if.....

So in the greatest most dominant country in the world we have our beautiful 2nd Amendment. For you third worlders, that grants us the ability to bear arms. I was thinking todays about lasers, and how powerful they already are. We have lasers that can easily melt right through metal. What if someone invents an affordable, extremely lethal gun that user lasers in stead of bullets? Like a laser so powerful the beam bullet would just melt right through anything within a 100 mile distance.

Would it be protected under the 2nd Amendment as still a gun? or would it be classified as a WMD and immediately banned?
You have a weird mind on this subjects my guy. What yo should be asking is when we get this strong ass lasers in are hands should we nuke each other for the realest cosplay ever called "Fallout shit has gone to far" or "Fallout shit just got real.

Just wait until Mexico gets a hold of them. It’ll be like Star Wars at the border.

What if you were really a Jedi and somebody gave you your dads lightsaber and you could cut through anything or use it like baseball bat. Then you could use the force and kill Storm troopers from miles away.

I don't know about you but I'd toss that shit over my shoulder and walk away.

Back