What is a hate crime in the u.k.?

Statistically speaking, research suggests that white people and black people smoke marijuana at about the same rates yet black people are far more likely to not only suffer much more serious legal consequences for doing it but are also more likely to be arrested for it.

So who's really suffering from injustice

That's true according to surveys, but actual drug testing tells a different story. Selling weed is also different from smoking it, and a bunch of priors increase sentences.

Rule of thumb - if you disagree with the Beeb, a Labour MP, or the Guardian, you're committing a hate crime.

https://www.met.police.uk/advice-and-information/hate-crime/what-is-hate-crime/

Who will be protected by these laws and who will be the ones getting arrested?

If it's anything like nyc, it will by very one sided.

Get into a bar fight with some random foreigners , mug a random person of a certain background...

You may not even be aware of the person's race and there will be a hate crime added if you get into alterations with certain groups.

Meanwhile white people who are robbed or jumped every weekend in certain areas, just for being white, nothing.

Every weekend kids from the suburbs travel into parts of the city for weed.
The local teens prey on these kids and premediate robbing and jumping them after they buy the weed.

Suburban kids are robbed and assaulted with words like get out of here white boy, your not welcome here.

And a hate crime is not even brought up.

Only white people in 2018 are attacked because the color of their skin. Too many bars, streets, clubs, and countries white people cannot go at night fall or they will be attacked for just being white.

Yeah it' the great delusion of wannabe intellectual pansy white liberals that is the reason the further left needs to be doomed. Really sad.

Was in Ann arbor today eating and hanging out.. 5'10 180 lb black guy drinking a beer outside harassing some of the homosexual looking white guys walking by. I walked by and said what's up man and stared right at him to see if he could pick up I wasn't a weak ass.. He didn't say anything to me. Walked back by 30 minutes later and a couple of cops were parked where he was. He was gone. Every faux smug lower middle class confused not elite associate degree holder that I walked by in that city would have let that dude follow them or talk to their girl. They are fkn lost.

You aren't upposed to act like bitches.. They all get together and pick on white guys with balls at work in passive aggressive ways too.. Because they are "allowed" to harass strong white males, and nobody else. I've seen it more than a couple times now.

Last edited:
Yeah it' the great delusion of wannabe jntkectual pansyvwhite liberals that is the reason the further left needs to be doomed. Really sad.

Was in Ann arbor today eating and hanging out.. 5'10 180 lb black guy drinking a beer outside harassing some of the homosexual looking white guys walking by. I walked by and said what's up man and stared right at him to see if he could pick up I wasn't a weak ass.. He didn't say anything to me. Walked back by 30 minutes later and a couple of cops were parked where he was. He was gone. Every faux smug lower middle class confused not elite associate degree holder that I walked by in that city would have let that dude follow them or talk to their girl. They are fkn lost.

You aren't upposed to act like bitches.. They all get together and pick on white guys with balls at work in passive aggressive ways too.. Because they are "allowed" to harass strong white males, and nobody else. I've seen it more than a couple times now.

Whered this happen?

Like, how can someone be so passionately ignorant of criminal due process?

To be convicted of a hate crime, the class-based motivation has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt just like the physical act itself.

Not really; usually the attacker just has to use a racial slur during the offense to be charged.

But honestly doesn't this thread seem more appropriate for stormfront?

Not really; usually the attacker just has to use a racial slur during the offense to be charged.

Being charged is different than being convicted.

Calling someone a racial epithet while beating them is plenty good enough for a criminal charge that the beating was related to racial animus.

Get into a bar fight with some random foreigners , mug a random person of a certain background...

You may not even be aware of the person's race and there will be a hate crime added if you get into alterations with certain groups.

Meanwhile white people who are robbed or jumped every weekend in certain areas, just for being white, nothing.

The local teens prey on these kids and premediate robbing and jumping them after they buy the weed.

Suburban kids are robbed and assaulted with words like get out of here white boy, your not welcome here.

Only white people in 2018 are attacked because the color of their skin. Too many bars, streets, clubs, and countries white people cannot go at night fall or they will be attacked for just being white.
Hate crime is a dumbass concept

Stuff like this will make recruitment very easy for Putin when he pushes through Europe.

Sorry for the typos. Ann arbor, like it says.

Yes friend I saw the city name I was curious where you were hanging out at I have never had any kinda bullshit pop off while out that way

nah I take that back now that I am thinking on it we did have us a minor scuffle above pinball petes outside the burger king across from the magic store way back when but that was just teenagers being rowdy

Yes friend I saw the city name I was curious where you were hanging out at I have never had any kinda bullshit pop off while out that way

nah I take that back now that I am thinking on it we did have us a minor scuffle above pinball petes outside the burger king across from the magic store way back when but that was just teenagers being rowdy

This was a possibly mentally unstable individual drinking a can of beer right between the main downtown parking deck and the party-store 2 doors down from the Heidelberg, right as you enter down town. The garage us unstaffed on Sunday. I think he was a crackhead breaking onto cars.

Also, I had a junkie woman talk some crap to me one time. They have a very large homeless shelter right off Huron.

This was a possibly mentally unstable individual drinking a can of beer right between the main downtown parking deck and the party-store 2 doors down from the Heidelberg, right as you enter down town. The garage us unstaffed on Sunday. I think he was a crackhead breaking onto cars.

Also, I had a junkie woman talk some crap to me one time. They have a very large homeless shelter right off Huron.

Goodlord has it really gotten that shitty around there ? Been a few years since I spent a lot of time downtown but back when the bums were just train kids and tramps not real live junkies . The dispensary on packard used to sell some insanely potent candy bars and id read in the quad all day waiting for my wife to get done teaching summer school

i miss the days when the place was fulla punk kids and hippies and there were a ton of cool shops hidden away in attics to explore and what not

Goodlord has it really gotten that shitty around there ? Been a few years since I spent a lot of time downtown but back when the bums were just train kids and tramps not real live junkies . The dispensary on packard used to sell some insanely potent candy bars and id read in the quad all day waiting for my wife to get done teaching summer school

i miss the days when the place was fulla punk kids and hippies and there were a ton of cool shops hidden away in attics to explore and what not

The hippies became low paid elitist who spend more than they have on expensive cheap things to look rich.. And the hippies and freaks are judgemental now. Not as fun.

But your not racist right ?
Being observant does not make someone a racist. Its ok to question statistical disparities without spontaneously combusting into "racism". There are differences in how we conduct ourselves, it's not the end of the world.

Hmmm, white boys cant get their fix from dark skinned minorities anymore? Is that what you are saying?

hmmm, sounds like a business opportunity for muah ! ! ! !

Brah, I PM you my details. Spread the word for me, and I may leave a little something fo yo white ass.

Agree with parts of the opening post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back