What is ACB?

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is a chechnyan promotion who seems to have a lot of money to promote their brand and having Frank Mir is commentator gives that initial.

However those money are tax moneys and that should go to social welfare in Chechnya, when you are a promoter and telling media that Allah is helping them there is something wrong with this promotion right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_Championship_Berkut

Isn't it private-owned? Or are you saying that Kadyrov is giving them state money? You'd have to prove that first. Even if so, the blame would have been on Kadyrov and not on ACB itself.
Yes, the money from ACB and Akhmat is not private money. That would be like if North Korea started to do MMA events, of course they will take the tax money for doing that.

Mairbek is lying in media, when he starts to mention Allah there is something wrong,

That's modern Russia to you.

ACB is the best Russian-based promotion though with legit talent and prospects so I'm not gonna complain. Akhmat on the other hand is a complete travesty and circus which exists only to pad Chechen fighters records and to boost Kadyrov's self-esteem.

That's modern Russia to you.

ACB is the best Russian-based promotion though with legit talent and prospects so I'm not gonna complain. Akhmat on the other hand is a complete travesty and circus which exists only to pad Chechen fighters records and to boost Kadyrov's self-esteem.
That's why we have to separate the two IMHO.
Akhmat is the shady one. ACB looks reasonably legit.

It's the new number 3 promotion in the world..... With the best pace in events.....

I'd suggest KSW have displaced WSOF Premier MMA or whatever they are called currently.

LOL TS ....social welfare in Chechnya ..... how far from reality are you srsly

WSOF above KSW?
I'm just quoting wiki but yeah I agree WSoF has been going down while KSW has been rising. The roster and viewership is comparable I guess.

I'd say ACB is definiately number 3 in the world. They have tons of fighters in all their divisions and have tons of depth. Just need more top end fighters but they are working on that with signings like Makovsky, Mizugaki and Tumenov.

It is a chechnyan promotion who seems to have a lot of money to promote their brand and having Frank Mir is commentator gives that initial.

However those money are tax moneys and that should go to social welfare in Chechnya, when you are a promoter and telling media that Allah is helping them there is something wrong with this promotion right?

You are probably right, Chechnya is under feodal rule, so Kadyrov clan owns everything there. MMA promotions in Russia are based on state money(official or stolen). For example, M-1 has lost that support and now is going down. Their last chance is Ingushetia(another republic in the caucasus region). Evkurov is not that rich as Kadyrov, but can afford help for M-1 to exist.

Another promotion, Fight Nights Global, is owned by daghestanis Summa group which is known for it's shady deals (with state companies too).

And, if u remember, there was a "Legenda" promotion, which held mma/kickboxing events, invited big MMA and K-1 names as guests and participants. It's owner, Ruslan Suleimanov was arrested by FSB in 2016.

So just watch MMA events, their money is not your fucking business. :mad:

You are probably right, Chechnya is under feodal rule, so Kadyrov clan owns everything there. MMA promotions in Russia are based on state money(official or stolen). For example, M-1 has lost that support and now is going down. Their last chance is Ingushetia(another republic in the caucasus region). Evkurov is not that rich as Kadyrov, but can afford help for M-1 to exist.

Another promotion, Fight Nights Global, is owned by daghestanis Summa group which is known for it's shady deals (with state companies too).

And, if u remember, there was a "Legenda" promotion, which held mma/kickboxing events, invited big MMA and K-1 names as guests and participants. It's owner, Ruslan Suleimanov was arrested by FSB in 2016.

I can not take ACB seriously until the world has to know where these money are coming from, because what Mairbek is doing is money laundring.

Something something dickbeaters from berkut, some unknown city from some unknown region of the world who could one day challenge the UFC.

Good, fuck the zionists.

I'm just quoting wiki but yeah I agree WSoF has been going down while KSW has been rising. The roster and viewership is comparable I guess.

Somebody posted that KSW regularly does over 1mil in Poland while WSOF is lucky to break 200K in the states.

Unless your a Russian taxpayer :)

Somebody posted that KSW regularly does over 1mil in Poland while WSOF is lucky to break 200K in the states.
Looking through Polish reports:
KSW 34 - 1,5 mil
KSW 36 - 1,4 mil
KSW 38 - 1,5 mil

That's overal views. PPV sales are around 200 k for each event. Not sure how that works TBH.

Back