What is going on in Burma?

meauneau

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Mod Note: Reminder about the violence/ genocide policy. You are able to discuss this topic but please do so without wishing death/ genocide on those involved or refrain from posting. You can criticize a group without doing this.

I haven't seen any threads about this. I've seen the videos of Buddhist monks burning rohingyas alive and worse things; looks as bad as isis.

Would have never imagined the dalai lama and his mates burning people alive and chit.

So what do you think?

Militant Buddhists murdering innocent Muslim folks - women & children alike. I personally know Buddhist folks here that are really distraught by this shit & they have been for years.

this is in Myanmar & Myanmar alone. you can't blame all followers of Buddhism.

Another blow to what little credibility the Noble Peace Prize had left.

I haven't seen any threads about this. I've seen the videos of Buddhist monks burning rohingyas alive and worse things; looks as bad as isis.

Would have never imagined the dalai lama and his mates burning people alive and chit.

So what do you think?
John approves of this thread.
john_rambo_bandana_still_po.jpg

What horrible shit would 1 group of people have to do to turn Buddhists into a murdering mob

They are kicking out a stateless semi nomadic boat people.

The Rojinhya are originaly from Balangadesh but even the Balangadeshi governmet don't want them.

The bad thing is the Rohingyas have been abused for too long and now they are becomming radicalized too this will just not end well.

There's been similar attacks in Sri Lanka by Buddhists. Muslims end up being really hated wherever they go.

that's crazy. makes sense - one of the Buddhist dudes I know is from Sri Lanka & he seriously is distraught by all of this.

They can always go to Canada!

Burma/Myanmar has always been a war zone. they've been killing their own forever, I had a barber cry to me once talking about the history filled with blood over there. some heavy shit. all because I brought up the movie "The Killing Fields".

Militant Buddhists murdering innocent Muslim folks - women & children alike. I personally know Buddhist folks here that are really distraught by this shit & they have been for years.

this is in Myanmar & Myanmar alone. you can't blame all followers of Buddhism.

Yea, it's Myanmar alone that has problems with Islam lol. And its "Militant Buddism" to blame LOL. Militant Hindus once had a problem is Islam too. You know, cause 20 million Hindus were murdered.

I can't find the video interview of displaced burmese about how the rohingyas burned their villages, taunted them of "where's your buddha now?" while they were getting killed and systematically removed from their villages. You just can't pull that kind of stunt in a military state. It's not Sweden.

Yea, it's Myanmar alone that has problems with Islam lol. And its "Militant Buddism" to blame LOL. Militant Hindus once had a problem is Islam too. You know, cause 20 million Hindus were murdered.

looks like you don't now how to read.

Burma/Myanmar has always been a war zone. they've been killing their own forever, I had a barber cry to me once talking about the history filled with blood over there. some heavy shit. all because I brought up the movie "The Killing Fields".

Did he weep and said....

"Imagine all the people"

I can't find the video interview of displaced burmese about how the rohingyas burned their villages, taunted them of "where's your buddha now?" while they were getting killed and systematically removed from their villages. You just can't pull that kind of stunt in a military state. It's not Sweden.

The bad thing is the Indonesian Muslim fucktards in Aceh are instigating more violence by parading thru the streets saying "I want to kill Burmese budhist".

Did he weep and said....

"Imagine all the people"

haha nah, he would tell me stories how he used to travel through to visit his girl. the humorous side of me was like "damn, this nickel would risk life & death for some pussy", but really he risked life & death for a girl he fell in love with. dude was super weird - in the sense that he was Flip & spoke fluent Russian haha

looks like you don't now how to read.

I reversed the logic of your point. You say it's only Myanmar. Instead of looking at which buddist nations have problems with Islam, let's look at nations that don't have problems with Islam. I can't think of any. Maybe Sweden? Lol

haha nah, he would tell me stories how he used to travel through to visit his girl. the humorous side of me was like "damn, this nickel would risk life & death for some pussy", but really he risked life & death for a girl he fell in love with. dude was super weird - in the sense that he was Flip & spoke fluent Russian haha

He should write a book about his love story sounds interesting.

I reversed the logic of your point. You say it's only Myanmar. Instead of looking at which buddist nations have problems with Islam, let's look at nations that don't have problems with Islam. I can't think of any. Maybe Sweden? Lol

looks like you still don't know how to read. @goldennirvana understood it just fine. use his post as a reference.

Back