What is going on in Burma?

I've never said that there hasn't been christian terrorists. I've said that the atrocities they commit is usually due to previous violence by others, i.e. defensive. Mohammedans use terror as an offensive weapon. I think that's a big difference.
Take that African militia group in your link for example. They were formed as a response to Muslims terrorizing civilians.

I'm not the one who chooses to ignore the basic concepts of Islamic jihad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ys-all-he-wants-is-same-powers-as-Hitler.html

Mohammedan leaders have numerous times stated that they realize that they cannot hope to conquer Europe by force and that they intend to do it via mass migration and more child births than the Europeans. Here's Ottoman Erdogans similar thoughts on the matter:
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/europe/erdogan-turkey-future-of-europe.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-families-have-five-children-bulwark-against/

There are no terrorists in the world that are using their religion as a justification for using terrorism as an offensive weapon to gain land. Except moslems.

You're so fucking delusion and high on your hate boner. LARGE parts of the world were converted to Christianity by violent and despicable means. You're effectively arguing that because Christians aren't doing it en masse anymore it doesn't count. I went hiking just outside Quito, Ecuador this past Easter. I passed through a small village and I was just mind blown the number of run down churches. It's just insane how it even got there in the first place... that shit doesn't belong there. I couldn't give a shit about justification, everything from the crusades, slavery and colonialism was all perpetrated by Christians. Don't get me wrong, if it wasn't for colonialism I wouldn't be here so that's a total plus.

Within a few replies, mouth breathing morons turn this into a Muslim-hating thread.

It's really hard not to perpetually live on moral high ground when cunts here are this unconscionable.

So what the media tells me is that some Rohingya militants attacked some Burmese guards or whatever and these retalieated by burning rohingya villages and everyone in them indiscriminately.

In short, yes. In blazing reaction, the state went scorched earth on a rogue group, which is entirely inappropriate. Even measured military response to rogue groups (like Al Quaeda) has proven extremely costly.

When muslims are victims you never hear that in the news. It's not even considered ethnic cleansing by the leader.

We only hear muslims are aggressors in Fox news and CNN. We are played by the media on a daily basis.

Im a Southern American, I know I'm being played by the media.
Lol, it's everywhere, however it's also in fucking Myanmar. Nobody cares about that place.

" Tiny bodies of slain Rohingya children wash up on Bangladesh shores "

Link has video of children retrieving the bodies of babies/small children and laying them down on the shoreline. The images are blurred out , so it shouldn't violate forum rules.

The tiny bodies of slain children, believed to belong to the desperate Muslim families fleeing the Myanmar ‘genocide,’ have reportedly washed up on shores of Bangladesh.

" Unverified footage shows crowds of people surrounding the shallows of Naf River as a young boy helps pull lifeless children from the water and lays them on the sand.

An unidentified woman is also seen clinging to a silent infant. It is not clear from the footage as to whether the child is alive or not.

The ABC, which published the video, quotes relatives of the children as claiming the young were shot dead by Myanmar police during the crossing.

Since late last month, about 400,000 Rohingya villagers have escaped Myanmar for Bangladesh, with many of them dying trying. "

From mainstream Australian news.
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/...ohingya-children-wash-up-on-bangladesh-shores

The best thing that could happen for Myanmar's army would be for Jihadists to attack them. If that happens then they will have impunity to do whatever they want in response and a measure of international legitimacy. If I were them I'd set up a false flag ASAP and blame one of the alphabet soup of Islamic terror groups.

Within a few replies, mouth breathing morons turn this into a Muslim-hating thread.

It's really hard not to perpetually live on moral high ground when cunts here are this unconscionable.

Because its Sherfront.

You're so fucking delusion and high on your hate boner. LARGE parts of the world were converted to Christianity by violent and despicable means. You're effectively arguing that because Christians aren't doing it en masse anymore it doesn't count. I went hiking just outside Quito, Ecuador this past Easter. I passed through a small village and I was just mind blown the number of run down churches. It's just insane how it even got there in the first place... that shit doesn't belong there. I couldn't give a shit about justification, everything from the crusades, slavery and colonialism was all perpetrated by Christians. Don't get me wrong, if it wasn't for colonialism I wouldn't be here so that's a total plus.
Go back, read the link I posted. If you have, then we can move forward. Your babbling just proved you didn't read shit and are just parroting the same uninformed opinion
Since neither of you bothered to respond to my points I won't bother to respond to yours. Moslem apologists such as you cannot be reasoned with it seems.

Back