What is more expensive, a Sunday newspaper or a pack of cigarettes?

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
The Kansas City Star Sunday Newspaper is $4. When I was younger (not that long ago) the newspaper in California was 50 cents for weekdays and $1 for Sunday. The Sunday Newspaper contains less content and costs way more now, about as much as a pack of cigarettes.

How expensive is the Sunday Edition Newspaper in your guys towns?

Cigs are like $9 a pack here. $4 for a Sunday paper seems pretty pricey to me but the coupons in there are gold! I am amazed newspapers are still going though.

That some really expensive doo doo paper for birdies

HairyAssuredFieldspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Smokes are way more expensive than a paper.

what is shute farms?

also cigs are 10 bucks a pack here

You smoking Lucys or something?

4 bucks is 90s prices.

It blows my fucking mind people waste that much money on cigarettes.

You smoking Lucys or something?

4 bucks is 90s prices.

There are still places where cigarettes are that cheap. Usually rural areas that are close to distribution hubs.

Cigarettes here probably average about 5.50 but the same pack costs a dollar less 80 miles northwest.

There is no way I’m paying 4 dollars for a newspaper.

I haven’t smoked in 10 years, but Marlboro Reds cost around 3-4 bucks in Kentucky back then; other brands were cheaper compared to that.

My Sunday paper comes with a free pack of cigarettes.

No it doesn't. My local rag IS the Kansas City Star for $4 and includes NO CIGARETTES.

There are still places where cigarettes are that cheap. Usually rural areas that are close to distribution hubs.

Cigarettes here probably average about 5.50 but the same pack costs a dollar less 80 miles northwest.
Them good old boys know how to smoke.

Damn I'm getting old. I remember when cigs were 99 cents a pack and 10 dollars for a carton.

Back