What is one thing incels can do to be more attractive?

Really, you can stop being an incel, learn to respect women. That's about it.

Just looked it up, according to Wikipedia:

Incels (a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates") are self-identifying members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one.

So, i guess that means ugly people?

As always, Wiki is wrong. Incels are privileged white males who hate women, and can be found in places like Reddit Redpill and celebrate heroes like Milo Yiannopoulos. The Incel Movement consists of pro-rape websites, pro-pedophilia movements and websites, and Incel Culture involves a heavy dose of Ancap style Libertarianism. It's really designed to appeal as "self-help" for "guys who can't get laid" but the movement's leaders are all self-admitted and self-identified rapists, white nationalists, and overall creepy losers who don't deserve pussy.

As always, Wiki is wrong. Incels are privileged white males who hate women, and can be found in places like Reddit Redpill and celebrate heroes like Milo Yiannopoulos. The Incel Movement consists of pro-rape websites, pro-pedophilia movements and websites, and Incel Culture involves a heavy dose of Ancap style Libertarianism. It's really designed to appeal as "self-help" for "guys who can't get laid" but the movement's leaders are all self-admitted and self-identified rapists, white nationalists, and overall creepy losers who don't deserve pussy.
wtf?

wrong, "blackpilled" incels despise RedPill and have no patience for the altright or MGTOW. Some may appear racist, but they are nihilists who don't give a shit about politics or race and have zero desire to self improve. They take comfort in accepting their place as genetic trash and any means to better their situation is a COPE. Even getting rich is not a solution because they are merely buying a girl's attention momentarily while she seeks out Chad for personal pleasure.

wrong, "blackpilled" incels despise RedPill and have no patience for the altright or MGTOW. Some may appear racist, but they are nihilists who don't give a shit about politics or race and have zero desire to self improve. They take comfort in accepting their place as genetic trash and any means to better their situation is a COPE. Even getting rich is not a solution because they are merely buying a girl's attention momentarily while she seeks out Chad for personal pleasure.

Wow, so there's human life lower on the totem pole than Redpillers. I never knew.

https://incels.me/forums/inceldom-discussion.2/
to truly understand their madness, you must experience it firsthand. No description can accurately capture it.

My IQ has gone down b y 15 points. Ugh. I wish it were a law enforcement matter. I mean, effing "Juggalos" are monitored by the FBI as a street gang, but these guys aren't? So we're spying on Homophobe Christians who listen to awful music but not Incels, who've proven violent time and again.

My IQ has gone down b y 15 points. Ugh. I wish it were a law enforcement matter. I mean, effing "Juggalos" are monitored by the FBI as a street gang, but these guys aren't? So we're spying on Homophobe Christians who listen to awful music but not Incels, who've proven violent time and again.
lol, they are monitored by the SPLC as a hate group now. These communities are literally radicalizing bitter men and the ideology has driven them to kill. There will be more of these.

What does any of that have to do with being white?

Platinum membership. The dating thread is worth it. So many nudes.

stop labeling yourself to quantify your weakness. blame yourself not others... get honest or get nowhere...

Sounds more like Antifas and far left liberals than libertarians - Demasculated men that try to appease women by shouting the pro feminist propaganda, all in the hopes of getting laid- Bitches aint got no respect for dem betas- so they sit at home with their cock in hand, thinking of what they can do better at the next #metoo rally- its a vicious cycle of derpy virgins trying to impress women by acting like one.

They could stop using the word "incel" for starters.
<{hughesimpress}>

seems like their personality is their biggest enemy it will not help them get women they need to change it if that is even possible.

Stop blaming women for everything and learn to be themselves. And get off the fucking internet.

I mean I don't think you can generalise totally but yes I'v always picked up a very strong alt right vibe from it, basically people who spend their time trawling the net for stories about how aweful women are.

Being a misogynist makes it hard to start a relationship with a women? who would have thought it?

Back