What is one thing incels can do to be more attractive?

I've got a few:
1. Stop blaming women for their failure to attract women
2. Spend less time online bitching with other men who also struggle with women
3. Get an offline hobby.
DO5F1DFUIAE6iyT.jpg

Exactly!

Don't know what an incel is.

the fuck is an incel anyway? a guy who cant get laid? shit, with all the apps and the sluts out there i find it amazing if you cant score but if i would give advice it would be a two piece advice, A TWO TIME; one exercise and get swole and two listen to the master Patrice Oneal RIP he knew all the secrets and held all the keys

Incels are for the most part your typical 4-chan dwelling degenerates, they have wallowed in ideological filth for too long and they are too far gone into the nietzschean abyss.

the fuck is an incel anyway? a guy who cant get laid? shit, with all the apps and the sluts out there i find it amazing if you cant score but if i would give advice it would be a two piece advice, A TWO TIME; one exercise and get swole and two listen to the master Patrice Oneal RIP he knew all the secrets and held all the keys

They’re not just guys who can’t get laid. They’re guys who can’t get laid and blame society, women, and black people for their inability to get laid. Like the deck is stacked against the upper middle class white man in America. Sound familiar? They’re all over the war room.

First guy got like tons of plastic surgery and works out now and is still ugly. 2nd guy is same and now bald.

Money is so overrated. Physical looks is always first but most men dont want to adnit this because it is easier and less harsh on ego to think you can just get money and skill. Harder to change your face and cant change genetics. Men most are not redpilled enough to realize looks and status tjing tie togrther but looks and sexual atttraction is the alpha omega. Where as women have none this forever

Elon musk probably gets cheated on because he gets hot women way out if his league and they want chad with abs to bang the and 8/10 face. Not rich guy who is ugly with shit tier physical genetics.

Incels should try humor and get muscular low body fat %

They’re not just guys who can’t get laid. They’re guys who can’t get laid and blame society, women, and black people for their inability to get laid. Like the deck is stacked against the upper middle class white man in America. Sound familiar? They’re all over the war room.

shit that is a weird group of people, im too cool to be seen in the war room anyway i dont know this weird lingo

Read somewhere that incels were upset because when they finally get a woman she'll deny them anal sex because it's painful even though they gave up the backdoor to black men in previous relationships. Lol.

Take a fucking shower and stop gaming in front of your computer at all hours of the day and night.

There was this one kid I worked with who we called Sparky. All this kid would do outside of work was play games on the net and eat Subway. He would go without showering for weeks and was all pimply faced and just smelled absolutely sour. If you were walking 30 feet behind him you could still smell the rank stench. No, I’m not exaggerating. Finally the supervisor had to buy him a stick of deodorant to get the message across. After that he still couldn’t find enough motivation to shower. It was gross.

Just dropped my son off at college over the weekend, the advice I gave him:

1.) If a girl invites you into her dorm, at the very least she trusts you. Most likely though, she likes you. Don't be too aggressive.

2.) If she makes eye contact and holds it for a 3-count, start to go in for a kiss. If she makes eye contact, looks away, then makes eye contact again, start to go in for a kiss. If she makes eye contact and smiles, start to go infor a kiss. Don't be too aggressive.

3.) If you two are standing while kissing, slightly and softly touchh her arm just above her elbow for the duration of the kiss. Alternatively, if it is a passionate kiss, gently pull her closer by the small of her back.

4.) If she is laying on top of you while you two are kissing, touch her butt. Don't be grabby at first, she'll let you know.

5.) If she stops anything you do or pulls away, she doesn't like it. Stop what you are doing.

6.) Make her laugh and feel comfortable. Do not make her laugh at other people's expense though, that cones off as dickish and is a red flag.

I think all of you turds should:

-Get in the gym
-Find a purpose in life
-Get dick transplants

(And by "all you turds" I mean sherdoggers)

Last edited:
Train UFC, obviously.

Seriously though- do some kind of group fitness, such as bjj, boxing, or bootcamp. Will get them out of their mom's house, off the internet, around other people (who are often friendly), science tells us exercise makes us feel better, and so on.

Take a fucking shower and stop gaming in front of your computer at all hours of the day and night.

There was this one kid I worked with who we called Sparky. All this kid would do outside of work was play games on the net and eat Subway. He would go without showering for weeks and was all pimply faced and just smelled absolutely sour. If you were walking 30 feet behind him you could still smell the rank stench. No, I’m not exaggerating. Finally the supervisor had to buy him a stick of deodorant to get the message across. After that he still couldn’t find enough motivation to shower. It was gross.

I used to play games at an internet cafe, I walked past semi recently and they had a shower policy on front fucking door.

Who doesn't shower ffs, sure my sheets could get a bit potent in my single days but showering is actually nice.

They need to learn how to talk to girls. Ask them how they're feeling, what they're thinking, that kind of thing. They need to understand that humor is very attractive to girls too.

But I'm not sure they can "do" anything other than pursue mental health.

Is the dating scene in the US - where most "incels" probably live - as grueling as these people make it seem?

Or maybe people are confusing the app date scene (where things boil down to how attractive you are, and how much riches you flaunt) with real life?

Aren't there below average or ugly women which also happen to be decent people, or just looking for a quick dick fix? Maybe the "incels" are looking for "10s" or some shit?

Just wondering how dating is like in the US.

Last edited:
Work on themselves and get therapy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back