What is Ping’s recent fascination with fighting WW’s?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First Pierre, then Gas, and now Nick D.

What gives?

Not sure. You’d have to ask TS.

I just thought I’d help you out.

Nobody at MW has enough clout to warrant the Biz's attention

What is your fascination with calling Bisping ‘Ping’?

Crazy how the concept of truncating a fighter’s name has highjacked a potentially good thread.

Pierre, Gas, Nick D?
giphy.gif

To be fair I get the Diaz callout, exciting, profitable fight against a guy who isn't exactly a powerhouse knockout machine. Bisping has had quite the career, he deserves a retirement fight like that.

Who the fuck is ping? If you’re to stupid, lazy, or both to spell someone’s name then don’t post. It makes you look like an idiot.

At least with Diaz he has some MW fights, so it’s not like GSP who only has one and it was choking the life out of him.

Ping started out LHW and dropped to MW. I’m guessing he feels the sport has caught up to him size wise where WW’s are the only ones he might have a size advantage over.

Woodley has been asking for the fight when George was about to fight him. They ought to make him take the fight to shut him up.

To be fair I get the Diaz callout, exciting, profitable fight against a guy who isn't exactly a powerhouse knockout machine. Bisping has had quite the career, he deserves a retirement fight like that.
Weren't the Hendo and GSP fights already justified as "Bisping has had quite the career, he deserves a fight like that"? That being said, I have no problem with Bisping calling out any fighter he wants. Since it's not for a title, I don't see any problem with handpicking an opponent. Personally, though, I think a Machida fight would make a lot of sense; both guys well past their primes and near the end of the line, both former champions, and both big names.

Pretty sure it is all about the money... Fighting Diaz would sell better than waiting to fight Romero.

Back