What is the brokest you have ever been?

Last year I was in debt $176,000. I am working in an attempt to pay this debt off.

After college graduation, probably. Was swimming in loan debt until I slept it - which took a few years of intense grinding.

When I was locked up I wasn't even that broke.

2003, just after moving to St. Louis for a woman. We lasted 1.5 months and I left our apartment while I was working a shitty part time job. Ended up living in my car for three weeks until I could put a deposit on a shitty studio apartment. Ended up getting the car repo'd a couple weeks later. Was in about $20,000 grand in debt at the time between the car and various credit lines without a pot to piss in.

I ended up getting lucky and inheriting some money shortly after, paid off all of my credit card debt, and getting my car back. The timing was crazy.

Definitely the low point in my life.

I always feel stressed and broke no matter how well I’m doing.

Anxiety is a Bitch.

Right now. Around 13 thousand in debt and I'm living in a rehab for free. First time in my life that I actually am focused on improving myself though and by this time next year I plan to be debt free and in school to get my nursing license

30 quid in bank. Stayed at mums till got job
She never loaned me anything because I would have gone pub

probably the year i could only go to Europe twice, laid off a few staff like one of my gardners, my masseuses assistant and a kitchen hand which was hard cause you become close to them

I just checked and I am down to $172,00 in debt now.
Start I suppose lol
Keep going brother
In uk if 5 years can't get hold of you they wrote of debt
I've done it once when left school. Owed bank 7 k. Just ignored them and debt free

Back