What is the brokest you have ever been?

Pain Pills. Oxy and Hydrocodone.

Edit: They are fun when you're on them, but damn it if they don't make life miserable when you're not on them
For sure. And now all these fakes are going around laced with fentanyl it's nuts.

I remember back then i only had an xbox 360 and no headset in 2013 when the new xbox one came out and I couldn't afford it.

I had a buddy that was so broke he would dumpster dive. I would rather shoplift lol.

For sure. And now all these fakes are going around laced with fentanyl it's nuts.
yea luckily most of my supply came straight from the pharmacy. i had a few guys who i would buy all or part of their 30-120 pill prescription each month. basically i knew these people well. Back then fentanyl wasnt really popular either. to this day i don't blame them tho, it was all my choice. if it hadn't been for meeting my wife idk if i would have stopped. The thing is that i dealt with this all by myself, never asked for help or told anybody. Over a 5 year span,the first 2 years it was like maybe 10 pills a month which I could afford and didn't necessarily have a super strong addiction. But over time I gradually took more and more and suddenly I found myself taking up to 50-100 a month. May not be nothing compared to others, but it was costly. The roxy's cost 30 a pop. Loratabs and norco's cost me 5-7 a pill.

I sit back and look at it, i'm not ashamed of myself anymore. I aint proud that I had a problem, but I am proud that I beat it.

god damn, reading some of you soldiers coming back from six figures of debt

and here I am stressed out that I'm slowly paying off $3000

About three years ago I took a job offer and left my employer of 15 years. A month in my new boss decided to retire. Luckily for me this all happened right around the time I decided to develop a healthy gambling habit. From flush to rock bottom in 6 months. Good times.

Back