What is the cause for so many injuries all of a sudden?

Higher pay.

If Brian Ortega was at risk of being evicted from a $300 studio apartment with community bathroom, I guarantee you his ass would have fought a roided-up Brock Lesnar on 30 seconds notice.

But when fighters have tens of thousands of dollars or more in savings, they can afford to decline fights.

If you want fighters to fight and make weight consistently, decrease fighter pay.

I’m curious. Why are you so strongly in favor of reducing fighters’ pay? I constantly see posts bemoaning the lack of “A level athletes” in MMA. How would reducing pay help with this problem?
On a different level, why should Dana White and the Fertittas (now WME) make hundreds of millions off of the UFC while the men and women putting their health on the line get peanuts?

theres a theorey that ufc is doing its own testing but not telling anyone. but they warn a fighter to pull out b4 usada busts em
Ooohhhh, this sounds VERY plausible. Good insight Fam.

I was/am 100% convinced this happened with Lesnar that time he fucked off to Canada and pulled out of UFC 131. Diverticulitis the given reason but the whole thing was fishy as fuck.
Damn, good call. I fed remember when it happened, but now I wish I remembered all of the circumstances and intricacies btr, because they didn't even do any "follow ups" after he "beat" this "terrible disease" that they were acting like it was a 85% chance he couldn't come back from. They went from 1 extreme to being so quiet about it for so long that until your post, I completely forgot that WHOLE DEBACLE!ROFL

Sounds like YOU may be on to smth as well.

I’m curious. Why are you so strongly in favor of reducing fighters’ pay? I constantly see posts bemoaning the lack of “A level athletes” in MMA. How would reducing pay help with this problem?
On a different level, why should Dana White and the Fertittas (now WME) make hundreds of millions off of the UFC while the men and women putting their health on the line get peanuts?
He's gotta be a shill for them UFC Bois!rofl

Higher pay.

If Brian Ortega was at risk of being evicted from a $300 studio apartment with community bathroom, I guarantee you his ass would have fought a roided-up Brock Lesnar on 30 seconds notice.

But when fighters have tens of thousands of dollars or more in savings, they can afford to decline fights.

If you want fighters to fight and make weight consistently, decrease fighter pay.

WTF, is that you Dana?

theres a theorey that ufc is doing its own testing but not telling anyone. but they warn a fighter to pull out b4 usada busts em

Huge if true
Which sounds really logical, that way UFC/uncle Dana can have the choice of who fights and hype and who doesn’t.

Sounds logical by the amount of retired fighters that don’t pay enough so they make more by, let’s say, doing real states.

Back