What is the idea behind the Occult?

The occult is dangerous. A large part of it is having that hidden, "forbidden" knowledge. People like to feel superior to others, and they love having "secret." The scary part about it is that you can't tell who's apart of it but looking at them. Politicians, celebs, teachers, all kinds of people "dabble" into the occult.

Some people think they're helping people, but there's this whole side of the occult that makes you feel like you're in control, but you are NOT in control.

What are you talking about here? Yoga? Meditation?

Scientology?

Here is the problem, when you say occult, you are specifically referring to black magic, voodoo, supernaturalism, witchcraft, Kaballah, mysticism, the paranormal, etc. The other way occult is used is to mean secret or hidden knowledge but secret knowledge is....secret. Then you have that thing pertaining to "good luck" which science credits as random events, but which can become so overwhelming it is referred to as a synchronicity.

The number of books written on these topics could fill a library which is why I asked what specifically you are referring to but I'm still not sure.

Well yes hidden knowledge. Doesn't have to be nefarious. Like a technique or some method similar to a yoga breath that makes you more radiant. Like we know that certain yoga exercises or sequence of exercises in conjunction with breath work can place a person in a calmer state of mind. Thus it becomes a discipline that yields result to the individual pertaining to relaxation and well being.

So in that spirit, are there any forms of occult techniques or occult disciplines that give the individual more charm or charisma like making them captivating without the persons personality going under any drastic change.

The reason for this thread is because I was doing NoFap or sexual abstinence and I hear how something is pleasantly different. I checked other NoFap experience and it seems like this is one of the strange benefits of this practice. You become more radiant even though there is no tangible difference. Perhaps no ejaculation makes you more lively and pure. Thus there might be some unknown or obscure disciplines that are geared towards increasing luck or charisma.

Well yes hidden knowledge. Doesn't have to be nefarious. Like a technique or some method similar to a yoga breath that makes you more radiant. Like we know that certain yoga exercises or sequence of exercises in conjunction with breath work can place a person in a calmer state of mind. Thus it becomes a discipline that yields result to the individual pertaining to relaxation and well being.

So in that spirit, are there any forms of occult techniques or occult disciplines that give the individual more charm or charisma like making them captivating without the persons personality going under any drastic change.

The reason for this thread is because I was doing NoFap or sexual abstinence and I hear how something is pleasantly different. I checked other NoFap experience and it seems like this is one of the strange benefits of this practice. You become more radiant even though there is no tangible difference. Perhaps no ejaculation makes you more lively and pure. Thus there might be some unknown or obscure disciplines that are geared towards increasing luck or charisma.
gotta bust those nuts man, gonnas get all bacvked up if u leave all that in there for 3 months man

Those drawn to it are attuned to a lower energy level, which concerns reality apart from what can just be seen with the eyes (the light zone). It is associated with the subconscious/unconscious mind and can follow the belief that all knowledge in the universe comes from within; stored in the unconscious, and simply needs to be awakened through internalized, enlightening experiences.

Who was that poster that said they did a magic ritual so powerful on Manhattan Beach that Courtney Love wrote a song about i

One of the sherbros practiced it...he went downstairs..never came back.

legend-satan-laughing-o.gif

Back