What is the next great FPS campaign based game coming out

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What is the next great FPS campaign based game coming out?

When is the next HALO coming out? I am getting seriously bored.

To hell with this multi-player only. COD screwed me over. Why couldnt they develop a campaign for Titan Fall, or Destiny? Graphics and overall plot were good enough.

Are they making another Wolfenstein? The last two were great.

With the Steam sale quickly approaching, I'd suggest going back and check out a few FPS games you missed, for cheap, with all the updates and DLC.

But, to answer your question, the DOOM sequel looks awesome.

To hell with this multi-player only. COD screwed me over. Why couldnt they develop a campaign for Titan Fall, or Destiny? Graphics and overall plot were good enough.

Did you like the Doom 2016 reboot?

Doom Eternal is coming out next year

Halo Infinite is coming when it does...but it is different than past games just from the trailer.
And it is speculated it is a "game as service" type.
So essentially you buy base game and then season passes. Think Destiny and Destiny 2 but likely longer term...and single player but online modes.

Didn’t titan fall 2 have a campaign because of all the rucus about 1. Of having one?

Thought I heard that was thinking about picking it up for that.

Didn’t titan fall 2 have a campaign because of all the rucus about 1. Of having one?

The titanfall 2 campaign was great. Great game altogether. There was a thread about it.

Am I the only one that doesn’t mind linear FPS? I get confused, wander and end up not finishing a lot of great games.

Did you like the Doom 2016 reboot?

Doom Eternal is coming out next year

I think I played that. I dont like it. Or maybe I did not play right version. I will check.

Titan fall 2 has campaign? Is it on the disk or do I have to pay another fee for it?

Halo Infinite is coming when it does...but it is different than past games just from the trailer.
And it is speculated it is a "game as service" type.
So essentially you buy base game and then season passes. Think Destiny and Destiny 2 but likely longer term...and single player but online modes.

So Halo Infinite is going to be a cooperative/multiplayer game too?

Oh jeez, I hate all these people.

I think I played that. I dont like it. Or maybe I did not play right version. I will check.

Titan fall 2 has campaign? Is it on the disk or do I have to pay another fee for it?
Titanfall 2 has a great campaign. It's probably the last good thing published by EA, outside of that prison escape game last year.

Rage 2

metro Exodus

Doom eternal

other worlds

There's a new Metro game releasing in February. Pretty intrigued with that one

I hated the gun play in the Metro series always felt like crap.

Whats the prison escape game?
This game "A Way Out". It's really fun with a buddy. We played it splitscreen at my place, but you can also play it online, and only one person has to own the game I believe.

Not campaign based, but I can’t wait for the new Metroid Prime.

This game "A Way Out". It's really fun with a buddy. We played it splitscreen at my place, but you can also play it online, and only one person has to own the game I believe.

game is beyond a bag of shit...

Guys definitely get Titanfall 2. It's absolutely dirt cheap new (it's being sold at dollar stores in Ontario lol) and has a great SP campaign.

Back