What is the ONE thing that propelled the United States to the top?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
What is the one thing that caused the United States to be the world leader in the 21st century?

Is it because of the Petrodollar?

Is it WW2 manufacturing?

Luck?

Willingness to adopt all reptilian ideology

nuclear_blast4.jpg

Followed by purchasing power on the global market post WW2.

Mostly geographical location. They were isolated from all other World powers by an ocean.
While having large natural resources and a big land mass.
The US always had the advantage to be able to react to events.
They weren't right in the middle of it with limited options.
Like France, Germany or Russia.

Alphas who had the balls to sail across an ocean just to avoid paying taxes

It was our manifest destiny from the start. It was decided in the minds of the revolutionaries before the first shot. That spirit lives on, noobs.

Snagging all the best scientists after ww2.
The rest of the world's industries being in ruins for years after ww2.

Lots of other stuff ofc but those were definently a part of it.

There wasn't just one thing, and there never is.

Our massive penises.

Military power and capitalism combined with hard working people.

Christian informed values like family, duty and charity.

Mostly geographical location. They were isolated from all other World powers by an ocean.
While having large natural resources and a big land mass.
The US always had the advantage to be able to react to events.
They weren't right in the middle of it with limited options.
Like France, Germany or Russia.

This and the space program

Really, all the power for the USA, all of the reasons, from the beginning to now, dates back to nearly wiping out the indigenous group first encountered then taking advantage of slavery for 12? presidents.

There wasn't just one thing, and there never is.

This is the best answer, besides mine, of course. You can't isolate one idea or action from another, but looking at the start says a lot about what people, maybe not isolated to Americans, but definitely exemplified by the USA, are capable of doing. Most white Americans aren't really American, they are British, and they were the best at taking over shit. Any white person in the USA not from a country besides the UK can thank Britain for the power you now have.

Last edited:
Mostly geographical location. They were isolated from all other World powers by an ocean. While having large natural resources and a big land mass. The US always had the advantage to be able to react to events. They weren't right in the middle of it with limited options. Like France, Germany or Russia.

Sounds to me like we were just better and smarter then.

U.S.A. = Best of all trades.

We are like a mix of Connor, JJones, Fedor and Michael Jordan all rolled into one.

top of what? half the country resembles a third world shithole

This and the space program

50% of the US space program and 50% of the Russian space program was developed by former German scientists.
So technically 50%+50% means the space program was 100% German.
And that's not me living out some great German delusion that is based solely on numbers.
Numbers don't lie.

50% of the US space program and 50% of the Russian space program was developed by former German scientists.
So technically 50%+50% means the space program was 100% German.
And that's not me living out some great German delusion that is based solely on numbers.
Numbers don't lie.

well i consider those Germans one of us now. So they are american, unfortantly are space program is crap

Sounds to me like we were just better and smarter then.

U.S.A. = Best of all trades.

Yeah, you guys have also have done a lot of things right.
But had the advantage that you didn't have all the stupid conflicts that had their origins centuries ago.
You basically got a fresh start.
After you killed most of the rightful owners of the land and committed treason of course.

Really, all the power for the USA, from the beginning to now, all dates back to nearly wiping out the indigenous group first encountered then taking advantage of slavery for 12? presidents.

giphy.gif

Back