What is Trump's problem with the Russia investigation?

I honestly haven't seen anything to make me believe the Trump campaign did anything real with the Russians, and they wouldn't have to if the Russians were intent on him being president.

But like I said in the OP, I think the Russians are not as much interested in who won but that the process is thrown in doubt.

That's the game they have always played with America. That's how they think. Installing leaders is American thinking.

I think we'd have seen something similar with a Clinton campaign, allegations to collusion, GOP led investigations etc.

Remember a couple of things. These allegations stem from revelations the DNC was working against Sanders. And that revelation was supposed to have swung the election.

Truth is, if anything actually did swing the election at the end, which I don't necessarily think is true, but if anything did, it was Comey reigniting the email security issue and bringing pedo Weiner into the dialogue.

I think the idea of either side actually colluding with Russia to win this election is absurd.

If the Russians had a pick, they would have acted independently. There would have been no collusion.

The real impact is making Americans question the system. That's always been what they've done.

So what is Trump really afraid will get exposed?

That's the question. Because he clearly does not like this investigation.

He's scared about his decades long financial ties with Russian and Italian mobsters, first with the Italians in the 80s, and with the Russians since the late 90s, when he was unable, as a billionaire, to secure a loan with any US banks.

He's scared about his decades long financial ties with Russian and Italian mobsters, first with the Italians in the 80s, and with the Russians since the late 90s, when he was unable, as a billionaire, to secure a loan with any US banks.
This is what I'm talking about

If they havent found anything yet. They never will.
tenor.gif

Back