What is up with Title Boxing?

OkieHitMan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have been noticing over the past year that Title Boxing..more so than previous years, has increased not only their gimmick based gloves and equipment..but the price!! Nearly half of their normal gloves are now 100 plus dollars, and half of those don't even have more than half genuine leather. I wonder what the reasoning behind this is. In the era of the botique..where companies like Sabas..UMA...Top Boxer...etc etc..are pumping out hand made items at great prices what is going on with Title? I mean..have they just given up or something. I figured by now they could at least put a little more effort into their gel gloves, that are multi stitched now..lack leather..quality..and are so unevenly balanced its horrific. I recently ordered a pair of the new world bag gloves..my left glove was 15 oz's a mere ounce over what I wanted..the right..19 oz..okay rant over. However, what is so good about title boxing and their mass produced gloves that make them able to try and charge 200 bucks for gloves now!!!

I have no idea.

But I would rather spend $200 on a pair of used Winnings than a brand new pair of Title's "high end" stuff.

I liked their World Gel bag gloves I had a few years ago though.

I get a new product email from them every week it seems, decent looking gloves but you're right, for the money I can get something that I know is of good quality. However, I do like their sales, I have bought shirts and heavy bags from them, and got a good deal on some Booster gear a couple years ago.

Winning on rakuten is about 245 with shipping..... I got a pair for 2:30 shipped when the Yen was weak about a year ago

I would pay that much for winning..but lately Title has upped their gloves to that price range. They are also charging nearly 14 bucks shipping. I could get a pair of cleto's or winning for the price of a mid grade title glove now. It's madness.

I just ordered some semi elastic handwraps for Title, never tried them... hope they're ok.

I just ordered some semi elastic handwraps for Title, never tried them... hope they're ok.

I owned a pair and I could just never seem to find a way to make them comfortable. It was like I was always aware I was wearing them, where as other brands I would just forget about it during training. Might have just been my wrap style though. Hopefully you have a better experience.

I have been noticing over the past year that Title Boxing..more so than previous years, has increased not only their gimmick based gloves and equipment..but the price!! Nearly half of their normal gloves are now 100 plus dollars, and half of those don't even have more than half genuine leather. I wonder what the reasoning behind this is. In the era of the botique..where companies like Sabas..UMA...Top Boxer...etc etc..are pumping out hand made items at great prices what is going on with Title? I mean..have they just given up or something. I figured by now they could at least put a little more effort into their gel gloves, that are multi stitched now..lack leather..quality..and are so unevenly balanced its horrific. I recently ordered a pair of the new world bag gloves..my left glove was 15 oz's a mere ounce over what I wanted..the right..19 oz..okay rant over. However, what is so good about title boxing and their mass produced gloves that make them able to try and charge 200 bucks for gloves now!!!

I have no idea.

But I would rather spend $200 on a pair of used Winnings than a brand new pair of Title's "high end" stuff.

I liked their World Gel bag gloves I had a few years ago though.

I would pay that much for winning..but lately Title has upped their gloves to that price range. They are also charging nearly 14 bucks shipping. I could get a pair of cleto's or winning for the price of a mid grade title glove now. It's madness.

The newer high end gloves are way overpriced. Might try the De la hoya brand fight gloves if I can get a discount.

These gloves seem to have a nice profile. I don't like screen printing but meh... could be a good bag glove and save the winnings for sparring. Price is decent even at full.

https://www.titleboxing.com/gloves/...gloves/title-icon-i-tech-lace-training-gloves

iitgl_bk-wh_gr_1_1.jpg

<{1-8}> .

If I can get those De La Hoya gloves at a discount I am with you. They are simple and straight forward. However, for 150...nope. Like those ones you posted will have to check them out.

Back