What is wrong with Conor Mcgregors chest ?

Everybody's chest is like that.
I've never taken anything in my life and my chest is like that.

Nit-picking has gotten to ridiculous levels.
Oh well... haters by definition hate.

Conor has always had a strange shape to him. He has rounded shoulders.

ztxegk.jpg

7fd34722214288f5b82a17012d6eec30_crop_north.jpg

And his chest always looks too small compared to the rest of his body

conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-fight-night-26-mcgregor-vs-holloway1.jpg

Just genetics I guess.

This is why

Dunno but Conor instantly changed. Went from a laughing confident dude to very defensive and angry, grasping at straws about Nate's team mates.

He looked pretty guilty to me. Wonder if he took the past several months off to get the gyno surgery.

Either way looks very suspect to me

Nate? The guy who trains with drug users Melendez, Shields and Nick???

Of course he'd think everyone in MMA is using since all his training partners are.

<{danayeah}>

Huh the usual Conor defenders are being really quiet....i wonder why

Nate? The guy who trains with drug users Melendez, Shields and Nick???

Of course he'd think everyone in MMA is using since all his training partners are.

<{danayeah}>
Lol did you even read what i said. That he ended up grasping at straws about Nate's team mates....looks like his nuthuggers like to grasp at straws also :) why you being so emotional?

So obviously after reading the first page TS and anyone who is also inquiring about this has never ever lifted weights in their whole life.

It shocks me these days how many men in their early 20s have not ever lifted regularly. The pussification of our youth is for real.

There is nothing abnormal in that picture at all.

And Gyno surgery,really ?
Anyone that thinks Conor had surgery for gynocomastia is a troll or a pussified basement dwellers who hasn't lifted anything heavier than a family sized bag of cheetos.

Lol did you even read what i said. That he ended up grasping at straws about Nate's team mates....looks like his nuthuggers like to grasp at straws also :) why you being so emotional?

How is naming Nate's teammates that have been busted for drugs grasping at straws? Do you want me to link articles or something?

So you think Conor got really defensive about Nate saying that so it might be proof of PED usage...

<YeahOKJen>

Everybody's chest is like that.
I've never taken anything in my life and my chest is like that.

Nit-picking has gotten to ridiculous levels.
Oh well... haters by definition hate.
<6>

How is naming Nate's teammates that have been busted for drugs grasping at straws? Do you want me to link articles or something?

So you think Conor got really defensive about Nate saying that so it might be proof of PED usage...

<YeahOKJen>
Articles for what? About his team mates....i clearly know already about that stuff o_O ??

Yeah it defo sounds pretty fishy to me. He seemed very guilty. Just accept it. People believe he takes peds like most ufc fighters and no matter how much you argue with me, i won't take any notice of your excuses

Whats wrong? There is nothing wrong coz there is NO CHEST

So obviously after reading the first page TS and anyone who is also inquiring about this has never ever lifted weights in their whole life.

It shocks me these days how many men in their early 20s have not ever lifted regularly. The pussification of our youth is for real.

There is nothing abnormal in that picture at all.

And Gyno surgery,really ?
Anyone that thinks Conor had surgery for gynocomastia is a troll or a pussified basement dwellers who hasn't lifted anything heavier than a family sized bag of cheetos.

if you dont lift weights you are a pussy?

you sound like...a pussy

what do you think of people like bill gates, winston churchill, adolf hitler, stalin, men who have changed human history without ever having to put on oil and fake tan and get some (probably gay) guy to take pictures of themselves wearing some tiny, shiny pants? lets see you in some silver smalls bruh

Ronnie-Coleman-Body.jpg

if you dont lift weights you are a pussy?

you sound like...a pussy

what do you think of people like bill gates, winston churchill, adolf hitler, stalin, men who have changed human history without ever having to put on oil and fake tan and get some (probably gay) guy to take pictures of themselves wearing some tiny, shiny pants? lets see you in some silver smalls bruh

Ronnie-Coleman-Body.jpg
Triggered

Look at the nipple area

Screenshot_2017-07-16-05-53-16.thumb.png.f241a20eb0f841f3d0102f35cb3631b7.png

For someone with such low bodyfat there is a lot of sag there yet appears hollow behind the nipple, it looks as if he has had the glands removed

It looks remarkably similar to Brock Lesner post gyno surgery

mixed-martial-artist-brock-lesnar-poses-on-the-scale-during-his-for-picture-id545545866

Quite interesting i thought
Steroid abuse

Very strange....could this be a sign of peds? Nate did say he knew Conor was guilty of it and Conor did become very defensive. He spent most of the time laughing at Nate but seemed very different at that moment
How u think he cuts the weight then put muscle on

Side effects of invisible lat syndrome perhaps?
ILS is a serious disorder, and shouldn't be scoffed at... its most common closer to coastal areas, and can lead to more serious conditions later in life such as DDS, stenosis, sciatica and eventually lead down the road of prescription substance dependency... we need to take this condition more seriously, not laugh at those with it, inform and educate!

Back