What is wrong with Conor Mcgregors chest ?

Triggered

ive done my share of lifting and i am capable of some pretty extreme stuff. but its just a lifestyle choice, it doesnt mean shit. its not "normal" and gyms were basically non existent as recently as the 60s. this is just a cultural fad, its not what "makes you a man". a lot of the time weight lifting and especially bodybuilding, are like an extremely feminised type of vanity and insecurity for men.

so yeah, all humanity was a complete waste of time for hundreds of thousands of years up until like the 1970s when curl bros were invented. jesus had no abs, muhammed skipped leg day, and genghis khan never watched a hodgetwins video in his life

ILS is a serious disorder, and shouldn't be scoffed at... its most common closer to coastal areas, and can lead to more serious conditions later in life such as DDS, stenosis, sciatica and eventually lead down the road of prescription substance dependency... we need to take this condition more seriously, not laugh at those with it, inform and educate!

the reason i hate mcgregor so much is because i am in denial about my own ILS. i see in him everything i hate about myself.

except im not a manlet

and i have pretty good cardio

Better question what's wrong with her chest?

look at the nipple area...
459f579b8bf86c4bd9f2f4d269550fda.jpg
Biggest problem is they are covered by all that fabric and cant breathe.....

Looks like he's been doing chest workouts with Weidman

CF0PIy7VIAA5pVe.0.0.0.jpg

it's just fucking genetics, christ.

there's nothing wrong with his chest, it looks like that around the nipple cause he's flexing it.

it's just fucking genetics, christ.

there's nothing wrong with his chest, it looks like that around the nipple cause he's flexing it.

The glands behind his nipples disappear because he is flexing ?

if you dont lift weights you are a pussy?

you sound like...a pussy

what do you think of people like bill gates, winston churchill, adolf hitler, stalin, men who have changed human history without ever having to put on oil and fake tan and get some (probably gay) guy to take pictures of themselves wearing some tiny, shiny pants? lets see you in some silver smalls bruh

Ronnie-Coleman-Body.jpg

Did you just include Bill Gates on the same list as Churchill ??
<LikeReally5>
Bill Gates is one of the biggest pussies ever.
The pussification I was referring to was the large drop in percentage of young men who are actively working out and staying on shape in our society right now.
I never mentioned bodybuilding.

My point is absolutely valid and true.
The pussification is real bro.
Don't give in to it.

Go to the gym now and then.
It'll be good for you.
Trust me,you'll thank me after you're no longer a pussy.
<Goldie11>

Quit being racist to half black people. They get gyno too.

Looks like his chesticles have been removed.

Back