Votes: 17 8.0%
  • The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Rock the Kasbah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
It's easily Groundhog Day. As close to a perfect movie as it gets in my opinion, regardless of genre.

Until you realize the plot is dumb.

I mean c'mon, he's trapped in limbo until he gets a certain lady to sleep next to him? No really, that's the plot.

Minus 1.5 stars just for that.

voted other as my 2 favorite were not in there. i loved The Rutles: All You Need Is Cash as well as The Razor's Edge which i think is chronically underrated

The Man Who Knew Too Little is underrated.
It's Bill Murray on a roll.

Honarable mention : Space Jam.

He he did give us a lot in the short time he had on this planet. They always have more to give when they pass on, but those movies produced in the 80's and 90's are gifts that keep on giving.

Absolutely. Hard not to get sad about it.

I cleaned the gutters on One of Robin Williams homes once. Hah.

The good ones go too early

Until you realize the plot is dumb.

I mean c'mon, he's trapped in limbo until he gets a certain lady to sleep next to him? No really, that's the plot.

Minus 1.5 stars just for that.

You're out of your mind. That movie was incredibly clever and well done on all levels. Would you have preferred he had to get a man to sleep next to him?

I love Ghostbusters and What About Bob

Watching Richard Dryfuss slowly descend into madness is amazing.

You're out of your mind. That movie was incredibly clever and well done on all levels. Would you have preferred he had to get a man to sleep next to him?

It's very well done. But as I grew up and watched it 11 more times, I realized the plot was retarbdebded. I would have preferred that his lesson was just to become nicer, and then he escapes. Not that he beds a certain lady.

It's an excellent movie, don't get me wrong. But in the end, it's retarbded

Voted Groundhog's Day, but honorable mentions to Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, and What About Bob. I feel What About Bob is a SUPER underrated movie.

Lost in Translation is REALLY good. Better viewing post-hype. Better viewing being 15 years older and can really start identifying with Murray's character Bob Harris.

Oh good god damn. So many to choose from.
I'll go against the grain and say Scrooged. That movie was really fucked up to watch as a kid.
But I love most of the films listed.

One of my favorites that never gets a mention:

Life aquatic, for some reason it just hits on all cylinders for me funny, thought provoking and reflective. Portuguese David Bowie covers are just the cherry on top of that sundae.

It's very well done. But as I grew up and watched it 11 more times, I realized the plot was retarbdebded. I would have preferred that his lesson was just to become nicer, and then he escapes. Not that he beds a certain lady.

It's an excellent movie, don't get me wrong. But in the end, it's retarbded

But, that really was kind of the the intent. His goal wasn't just to sleep with her, it was to win her over.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

One of the greatest movies ever made in my opinion.

Either Caddyshack or Groundhog Day

Surprised groundhog day is so highly ranked.

The suicide scenes tank the score for me.

Back