What is your favorite brand of BJJ Gi's?

anthdeg

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Really wondering what everyones take on this is.. I think there are just too many to choose from and it can be hard to weed out the low quality Gi's..

My top 3
1. Origin (handcrafted in Maine)
2. Gold (Great quality at a great price)
3. Fuji (my first brand.. soft spot in my heart for them)

I like Fuji, Kingz, and Shoyoroll. I just bought a Maeda and wondering if anyone knows if they run big like Shoyoroll's do?

I'm 5'9" and weigh around 189lbs. With Kingz and Fuji I wear A3. With Shoyoroll I wear A2. Anyone know about Maeda's? Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I haven't been around in a long time.

I wear an a3 in kingz and an a2L in shoyoroll, unsure about sizing if maeda brand though.

I really dig VHTS's designs, I won one of their gis in an Instagram giveaway a year and a half ago and it's been holding up pretty well. I just feel kind of like a phoney wearing one since I'm not very hard to submit

3. War Tribe

Mind if I ask your height and weight? I am 6'1.5 and 172 lbs. This makes me exactly A2 Long on their. However I have thicker legs and absolutely hate any restriction, nor do I really care about a Gi being a little baggy and giving an opponent grip. Thus I am considering looking at another brand and just getting an A3. I do not live in a place where it's easy to check sizing, I generally will be ordering off internet.

Back