Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Creed

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
With the release of Creed, which is essentially the seventh Rocky film, how do you order your least favorite to favorite Rocky film now?

7. Rocky III
6. Rocky II
5. Rocky V
4. Creed
3. Rocky Balboa
2. Rocky
1. Rocky IV

This could use a poll to gauge the very best Rocky film.

7. Rocky V
6. Rocky III
5. Rocky IV
4. Rocky II
3. Creed
2. Rocky Balboa
1. ROCKY

I've seen all movies fairly recently before I saw CREED. Only Rocky 4 wasn't as good as I remember.....Rocky 5 wasn't quite as bad as I remember....but Rocky Balboa is really the do-over of Rocky 5 anyways.

ROCKY 3
ROCKY
ROCKY 2
CREED
ROCKY BALBOA

ROCKY 4

rocky 5

1. Rocky
2. Rocky Balboa
3. Creed
4. Rocky II
5. Rocky IV
6. Rocky III
7. Rocky V

A lot of people are calling for oscar nominations for Creed. While I do think Creed was a great movie, I think the call for oscar nominations is reaching. I agree with you that Rocky Balboa was a better film than Creed. It was a great story to close Rocky's saga. Creed is a great new beginning.

A lot of people are calling for oscar nominations for Creed. While I do think Creed was a great movie, I think the call for oscar nominations is reaching. I agree with you that Rocky Balboa was a better film than Creed. It was a great story to close Rocky's saga. Creed is a great new beginning.

Creed has legit performances that deserve nominations, maybe even for all three of the main cast, but as a film overall it's just "good".

Still, it really depends in what else has come out this year to compete against it. And the Oscars are a weird and pretty meaningless state of affairs when you think about it. Basically a bunch of industry folks sucking each other off for a few hours.

I just decided randomly to put Creed on(still right now), and got so excited and jumped when Ward apeared on screen.
then I realized I'm probably the only person who gives a shit...

Hope this role gives him numbers on the fame scale...

Creed has legit performances that deserve nominations, maybe even for all three of the main cast, but as a film overall it's just "good".

Still, it really depends in what else has come out this year to compete against it. And the Oscars are a weird and pretty meaningless state of affairs when you think about it. Basically a bunch of industry folks sucking each other off for a few hours.

True. It's really just Hollywood giving themselves awards.

Rocky
Rocky II
Rocky IV
Rocky Balboa
Rocky III

I have a hard time putting Creed on the list because it barely felt like a Rocky moven with the way it was shot and the overall atmosphere. Very good movie, though.

How much is Bellew in Creed?
Does he do a good job acting?

The first one was pretty good.

I'm gonna see it tomorrow, I'll post after.

It's easily Creed now. Incredible movie. I don't want to spoil anything but it's worth seeing in theaters. Don't pirate it and I'm not saying that just because I'm against video piracy because I'm inherently not. I just think the theater experience is unforgettable for this particular film. You have to see it in theaters, trust me.

But yeah... the original Rocky is of course a close second.

I'm not certain. I don't think so, why you ask?

The reason it crossed my mind just now is because you were asking about Tony Bellews when Rosado and Ward are in the movie too. But in general you seem to comment about Europeans most often, so I've always assumed you are a fan of the region. Like that big doofus Tyson Fury.

The reason it crossed my mind just now is because you were asking about Tony Bellews when Rosado and Ward are in the movie too. But in general you seem to comment about Europeans most often, so I've always assumed you are a fan of the region. Like that big doofus Tyson Fury.

You should say what you really want to say.

so I've always assumed you are a fan of the region.

Thanks.

And I thought we was cool.

Creed
Balboa
Only thing I was really disappointed about in Creed was the training montage. Really bad.

1st rocky is still the best because he got away with rape and she married him for it.

Gettin' heated in here. Calm down you two!

I'm excited for Rocky 8 where Rocky has to battle a rival nursing home resident over a seating area that has the best view of some pigeons.

i fucking hate Tony Bellew, he is going to ruin this film for me

and he lives in my hometown...absolute twat of the highest order

It's easily Creed now. Incredible movie. I don't want to spoil anything but it's worth seeing in theaters. Don't pirate it and I'm not saying that just because I'm against video piracy because I'm inherently not. I just think the theater experience is unforgettable for this particular film. You have to see it in theaters, trust me.

But yeah... the original Rocky is of course a close second.

This !!! It's almost as good as warrior

How much is Bellew in Creed?
Does he do a good job acting?

No Spoiler:

He's the main antagonist. In the movie his character is the #1 ranked pound for pound fighter in the world. He's decent. I mean, he has a small scene with his manager to establish some character, but other than that he is trash talking at the press conferences and then there's scenes of him fighting. Considering he took a few acting classes for this movie, he did okay.

Does anybody know why MCPB got offended? Does it look like I was trying to say something I wasn't saying? I feel like there was a major miscommunication.

Watched Rocky 2 the other night, hadn't seen that in forever.

Rocky 1 is my favorite movie of all time. It was a great movie, not just a great boxing movie and the story behind Stallone writing it is awesome. The movie shaped me into a boxing fan for life, as well. Awesome movie. Creed was fun, but I think that I liked it in a more nostalgic way...don't think that it is a great movie, but a kick ass movie, nonetheless.

No Spoiler:

He's the main antagonist. In the movie his character is the #1 ranked pound for pound fighter in the world. He's decent. I mean, he has a small scene with his manager to establish some character, but other than that he is trash talking at the press conferences and then there's scenes of him fighting. Considering he took a few acting classes for this movie, he did okay.

Thanks.
The trailer made it seem, as you say, that he was the main antagonist.
Bellew had one of the funniest lines, in real life, that I ever heard at a press conference.
Short and to the point when he said to Cleverly "you fucking rat".

i'll have to see it now that its getting glowing endorsements here, although i woulda seen it anyway. amazing how he's milked every last milligram out of that franchise. anyway, faves
rocky
rocky ii
rocky iii
Rocky Balboa
the others really don't deserve a mention.

is the actress who made apollo's wife the same in creed than in rocky 4??

is Paulie in the film creed? i don't see in the credits...

are there any actor in creed apart of stallone who appears in others rocky part???
Watch the trailer if you want to know what happened to Paulie. And no the actress is not the same as from Rocky 4.

Saw Creed earlier.

Great film.

My fav Rocky film behind 1 and 2

I will only call the first 2 Rocky movies and to me they should be merged into one long movie because it's just a continuation. The other movies all stand alone and pale in comparison. I'd say 4 is next because you have the death of Apollo which is a very emotional moment, then stoking those cold war tensions with Rocky training in the mountains while that fuck Drago is shooting roids and using all his Soviet Scientific advancement. Then rocky wins over the Russians and we all learn "If I can change, and yous can change, then we can ALL change!" After that Rocky Balboa, Rocky 3, Rocky 5 and I haven't seen CREED yet so I'll throw it in later but I doubt I'll put it above Rocky 4.

1. Rocky
2. Rocky 6
3. Rocky 3
4. Rocky 4
5. Rocky 2
6. Creed (haven't seen it yet, but I already know I will like it better than 5)
7. Rocky 5

ah yes, the days before women were completely brainwashed. pertaining to rape comment

With the release of Creed, which is essentially the seventh Rocky film, how do you order your least favorite to favorite Rocky film now?

7. Rocky III
6. Rocky II
5. Rocky V
4. Creed
3. Rocky Balboa
2. Rocky
1. Rocky IV

This could use a poll to gauge the very best Rocky film.

Lol. Rocky V should be forgotten all together.

Will always be 4

I will only call the first 2 Rocky movies and to me they should be merged into one long movie because it's just a continuation. The other movies all stand alone and pale in comparison. I'd say 4 is next because you have the death of Apollo which is a very emotional moment, then stoking those cold war tensions with Rocky training in the mountains while that fuck Drago is shooting roids and using all his Soviet Scientific advancement. Then rocky wins over the Russians and we all learn "If I can change, and yous can change, then we can ALL change!" After that Rocky Balboa, Rocky 3, Rocky 5 and I haven't seen CREED yet so I'll throw it in later but I doubt I'll put it above Rocky 4.

Agreed 100%. Never understood the separation of one and two. It's the same story! Plus two had him winning and better training.

4 was fun as fuck.

3 is mentioned a lot and i don't know why. It's way too cheesy. 4 is too but it's refined thanks to the 80s.

5 is a mess sure but i find Balboa boring. Possibly more boring than 5.

Creed was great and im happy it's getting praise. The training did suck but the fights were awesome in how they were shot. His first fight was a real round and the camera circling was a great idea.

My only gripe beside the training and that's a biggie, was the music. The last fight finally played it but God dammit it should've been bigger!

Back