What is your height, weight, and waist size for jeans

you weirdo why are you asking this

6'0",170, 32

Woah, that's exactly what I was going to post. Weight goes 5lb each way often. You're not 33 too right?

You bunch of narrow hip bitches. Bet your bf loves you in tights

6'3 / 170lb / 34w

It's actually more like 33w but I sag them a little to compensate for 34 inseam being a bit too short for me.

6’1”. 239lbs. 36 waist jeans are too skinny on my legs so I wear 38 jeans and have to belt it to keep em on.

185lb 6ft and 32inch but I have to wear 34s cuz I have big legs and I can't get good fitting jeans

Dicks a good 5inch
5.5 on a warm day

Woah, that's exactly what I was going to post. Weight goes 5lb each way often. You're not 33 too right?

we're like, twins!

I'm 39.

I have a naturally high metabolism and a body type that responds like crazy to whatever I do.

Sit around, eat like shit and drink lots of beer and I'll start getting soft around the midsection. But as soon as I start eating healthy again and hit the gym the fat falls off and I'm right back to a chiseled six pack in a week or two.

we're like, twins!

I'm 39.

I have a naturally high metabolism and a body type that responds like crazy to whatever I do.

Sit around, eat like shit and drink lots of beer and I'll start getting soft around the midsection. But as soon as I start eating healthy again and hit the gym the fat falls off and I'm right back to a chiseled six pack in a week or two.

I've been told my whole life that my metabolism will fade. First it was once I hit my 20's, then mid 20's, then for sure by 30. Over half way to 35 and no signs of fade.

Same on just having to get back in the gym a couple weeks to look fine for Summer. 2 months and I get pretty ripped. Had shoulder surgery from old jits injury on Nov 30th, so I'm not peaking anytime soon. F this injury recovery.

Are you guys measuring your waistlines by using a tape measure or are you going by the size of your pants?

I've been told my whole life that my metabolism will fade. First it was once I hit my 20's, then mid 20's, then for sure by 30. Over half way to 35 and no signs of fade.

Same on just having to get back in the gym a couple weeks to look fine for Summer. 2 months and I get pretty ripped. Had shoulder surgery from old jits injury on Nov 30th, so I'm not peaking anytime soon. F this injury recovery.

Yeah I'm super lucky as far as my metabolism goes.

Injuries suck. I have torn ligaments in both wrists right now that need surgery on that I've been putting off and both of my shoulders starting making grinding noises and are sore all the time. I've been skateboarding, snowboarding and training in various martial arts for 20+ years and it seems like it's finally starting to catch up with me.

Back