What is your most anticipated upcoming fight?

I'm a fan of both. I'd love to see Frankie win more, but if KZ gets it, I'm cool with it. Like with Max and Frankie when they were supposed to fight. I even rooted for Frankie against Maynard, and his uncle and our fam are good friends.
Frankie has been around for a while, been in wars, but his chin might still be ok. KZ could find it, yes. Well see how he is back from his injury. Anyways hope for a good fight at least.

I hope Frankie wins too. He'll probably have two wins racked up since his fight with Ortega, while Ortega is still waiting around.

I hope the title situation in that division gets figured out because the rest of the division is putting in work.

Straight and to the point, what is your most anticipated match-up in the coming months of 2018?

I have to say, I am STILL hoping to see Khabib vs El Cucuy, even though I might not hold my breath for it.

But these are two guys with some of the craziest win-streaks in all of the UFC right now.
I think it's TJ & Cody...
...though I think TJ is ducking Cruz which makes no sense to me.

Cruz is the one who beat him. WHy isn't him pushing for a rematch???

Straight and to the point, what is your most anticipated match-up in the coming months of 2018?

I have to say, I am STILL hoping to see Khabib vs El Cucuy, even though I might not hold my breath for it.

But these are two guys with some of the craziest win-streaks in all of the UFC right now.
Alvarez Poirier II, Dillasnake Garbrandt II

Right now? Moose-Rory. UFC doesn't have anything juicy announced. Now if you're asking me what I'd like to see most, we'll that's Max Holloway x Brian Ortega of course. I'd like an update on Max (something that isn't a mini stroke rumor) so we can line this fight back up. Most of all I hope Max's health is in order, that's just the fight I'm anticipating the most, should it get done again.

CxTdTsoWgAAr6HM.jpg

On a side note, if the UFC booked a fight with a grizzly and a tiger, I may be more excited about that than any other fight they have right now.

I mean, I respect that Eddie is a good fighter and has had great success in every organization he's been in...but fuck do I hate that man. Like, Conor fans get mad and call me a Conor hater all the time when I really don't dislike Conor. I HAAAAAATE Alvarez with a burning passion.

I don't know why but everything about him just pisses me off. I hate pure brawlers that get by on toughness, luck, and the grace of God. It's what makes Gaethje so lukewarm to me. Eddie's personality pisses me off. His voice pisses me off. His unholy ability to get the fuck beaten out of him for 99% of a fight and magically turn things around pisses me off. His lackluster offensive wrestling pisses me off.

EDWARD ALVAREZ PISSES ME OFF

He's put on some nice fights tho.

Last edited:
TJ/Cody 2 or Poirier/Eddie 2. Not alot of great fights booked. 9 titles are currently not scheduled to be contested. Entire roster seems full of questions. Is Max ok? Will Conor come back? Who can Cyborg fight? Rose & Whittaker injured until 2019. DC holding up 2 divisions for a fighter that is 0-2 in the last 8 years. What a mess.

To be honest, this is the least invested I have been in the sport in a long time.

Off the top of my head I have to go with TJ vs Cody 2

Khabibs next title defense. machidas next fight too

I mean, I respect that Eddie is a good fighter and has had great success in every organization he's been in...but fuck do I hate that man. Like, Conor fans get mad and call me a Conor hater all the time when I really don't dislike Conor. I HAAAAAATE Alvarez with a burning passion.

I don't know why but everything about him just pisses me off. I hate pure brawlers that get by on toughness, luck, and the grace of God. It's what makes Gaethje so lukewarm to me. Eddie's personality pisses me off. His voice pisses me off. His unholy ability to get the fuck beaten out of him for 99% of a fight and magically turn things around pisses me off. His lackluster offensive wrestling pisses me off.

EDWARD ALVAREZ PISSES ME OFF

He's put on some nice fights tho.

I think he has more skills than you give him credit for, but I'm not going to try to convince you of that lol. Hating fighters is part of what makes this sport fun.

You thinking Dustin finishes him?

I think he has more skills than you give him credit for, but I'm not going to try to convince you of that lol. Hating fighters is part of what makes this sport fun.

You thinking Dustin finishes him?
Eddie is very skilled but it's always his toughness that has made him who he was imo.

And yeah, I think Dustin has this. Last time he had Eddie damn near finished before one of Eddie's godforsaken desperation shots landed.

I think Dustin will out strike him again but won't over aggressively chase the finish this time.

Honestly TJ vs Cody 2 is what I've wanted to see for a while

Eddie vs. Poirier 2 as well

Those are the two right off the top of my head

I hope Frankie wins too. He'll probably have two wins racked up since his fight with Ortega, while Ortega is still waiting around.

I hope the title situation in that division gets figured out because the rest of the division is putting in work.
maybe 3 depending on if/when Max is comin back.

All you guys going Chael vs Fedor, who you got in that one?

Back