What is your most anticipated upcoming fight?

I mean, I respect that Eddie is a good fighter and has had great success in every organization he's been in...but fuck do I hate that man. Like, Conor fans get mad and call me a Conor hater all the time when I really don't dislike Conor. I HAAAAAATE Alvarez with a burning passion.

I don't know why but everything about him just pisses me off. I hate pure brawlers that get by on toughness, luck, and the grace of God. It's what makes Gaethje so lukewarm to me. Eddie's personality pisses me off. His voice pisses me off. His unholy ability to get the fuck beaten out of him for 99% of a fight and magically turn things around pisses me off. His lackluster offensive wrestling pisses me off.

EDWARD ALVAREZ PISSES ME OFF

He's put on some nice fights tho.
He's not a pure brawler... he's insanely talented. And his offensive wrestling is better than most at LW

He's not a pure brawler... he's insanely talented. And his offensive wrestling is better than most at LW

Insanely?

tenor.gif

Eddie is very skilled but it's always his toughness that has made him who he was imo.

And yeah, I think Dustin has this. Last time he had Eddie damn near finished before one of Eddie's godforsaken desperation shots landed.

I think Dustin will out strike him again but won't over aggressively chase the finish this time.

I think Dustin's chin is questionable and that Eddie will find it at some point in the fight, and it won't be pretty for Dustin. Or Dustin carves him up from the outside all fight.

Thanks bruv.

Not sure who wins at this stage, but we the fans certainly all do.
Not sure either, but he'll look better than Rampage did. Goin for Bader on the other end, but if Meathead wins, hope Fedor can avenge his loss.

Insanely?

tenor.gif
I don’t think calling Eddie “insanely” talented is a reach at all. A couple years back he would be a tough test for anyone at the top of the division - except Conor obviously. Even today he is going to be extremely tough for Dustin Poirier. There is a reason there is talk of the diamond getting a title shot with a win, because even now Eddie is no joke. Just because you aren’t in the top 3 at LW doesn’t mean you aren’t “insanely” talented... shit, the whole division could qualify as insanely talented IMO

I don’t think calling Eddie “insanely” talented is a reach at all. A couple years back he would be a tough test for anyone at the top of the division - except Conor obviously. Even today he is going to be extremely tough for Dustin Poirier. There is a reason there is talk of the diamond getting a title shot with a win, because even now Eddie is no joke. Just because you aren’t in the top 3 at LW doesn’t mean you aren’t “insanely” talented... shit, the whole division could qualify as insanely talented IMO
I like Eddie, i have a clue who he is. He'll be tough for Dustin Diamond. Hope we get a good fight, and should be.
War the underground king!!!

Cody v Ssssssssss

Lets see TJ Ssssssssslip away from this one

Cody vs. TJ, and Brock vs. DC should be fun (if it happens). Whatever happens with LW will be up there, since Khabib vs. any top 5 is a treat.

Other than that, Cody vs. Woodley is bound to be interesting...

Rory vs Moose should be great out of all the official fights right now happening in 2018 it's #1 for me but imma when we see ufc229-232 the're 1-3 better ones.

His offensive wrestling is average at best. His defensive wrestling is other worldly.

He's very good. One of the better LWs in the top 5. I just don't like him.

I think Dustin's chin is questionable and that Eddie will find it at some point in the fight, and it won't be pretty for Dustin. Or Dustin carves him up from the outside all fight.
I think Dustin has shown that he is technical enough to do just that. Eddie in desperation mode is always dangerous but I think Dustin will fight smart and put Eddie out within 3.

I think this is the first time Eddie has been in a top 5 where more than one other dude is on his level. That's not a dis against him, that's just shows how great the top 5 is.

Eddie has always been at the top of every org he fought in but this is there first time that he has consistently had this much trouble with dudes not named Chandler. UFC's LW division is insane.

Back