What is your opinion of this Police officer throwing down with disrespectful teen?

Fucking pig! That poor kid was probably going to cure cancer one day and solve the worlds problems, but will now likely suffer some hurt feelings!
Still has a promising hip-hop career...

Zero professionalism and an absolute disgrace.
In all honesty this is what it boils down to. His actions bring his entire force into disrepute with the community. If his skin isn't thick enough to handle a couple of insults, he's in the wrong profession.

Anybody seen Richie?

Anybody know why Richie killed Bobby Lupo?

th

ooh that was badass!

everyone need there ass beat 1x or more in there life if you talk shit and not back it up. i think like fighters say you need your ass kicked like Mike Perry platinum say you think you tough until you get your ass beat.

What are crazy post.

Your the first to complain about police abuse...lol.

But this is ok because the officer pretended he was a civilian?

And if the kid doesn't want to sue the officer should just get a slap on the wrist?

Um, if the cop does something wrong they should get in trouble regardless if there are any charges pressed.

You must have a very liberal mentality...

Police don't call people son and say let's throw hands.
Ghetto cop, there are a ton
Alright fair enough. I don't think he should lose his job necessarily but definitely some punishment is in order.

He's being charged with assault and battery so it doesn't seem like the state is letting him off the hook and unlike the cops who kill people he's getting unpaid leave as opposed to paid leave.

Unprofessional. Probably shouldn't be a cop.

I liked he didn't arrest him and I don't believe he would of arrested him if lost.

Alright fair enough. I don't think he should lose his job necessarily but definitely some punishment is in order.

He's being charged with assault and battery so it doesn't seem like the state is letting him off the hook and unlike the cops who kill people he's getting unpaid leave as opposed to paid leave.

Cop was a wise ass and provoking them.

Meh, thoughts are the mother should be ashamed of her crotch spawn.

Certainly unprofessional, but fair. Had a little fight, didn't arrest him. Should have a token 1 week suspension.

Finally, lol at the kid saying "I thought this was gonna be a one on one". Pure fiction to make himself feel better.

I think cops should be allowed to open hand smack people in mouth once or twice, and not be considered brutality especially if on another disrespectful person. We have to give the cops something. Or even a swift kick to the shins, just the shins, not the kneecap.

Unprofessional but an interesting alternative to arrests. Beating that Ass into proper civil and civic behavior. Lol

ITT some people don't think officers should be held to a higher standard than the citizens they are paid to protect.

Boot lickn' bitches.

Why in the fuck don't people use the groin kick? Heel to the balls? C'mon man..........

Head butt out of nothing?

This is what triggered the officer, please watch the entire video before commenting.

"Go back to Mexico!" the teen yells.

"I ain't from Mexico, you stupid [expletive]!" Officer Rosario fires back.

Attorney Dan Fultz says Officer Rosario had reached his limit with a 19-year-old standing at a potential crime scene.

The officer comes back to the same home and the teen doesn't disrespect him and says its all good

Officer gets punished
http://abc7chicago.com/news/body-cam-captures-officer-punching-teen-/1813250/

I am almost positive we had a discussion about this exact video last year.

Even Bas's pulled punches look lethal.

Kick to the groin is a fucking killer move. I came across a guy who was real street tough and when we spared he would always go for the balls. I had to teach him not to do that in training.

Back