What Is Your Ringwalk Anthem?

FightGuyOpenMind

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Simple question: If you could pick one song to walk to the ring to before a fight, what would it be?

Thoughts?

I be some instrumental thrash metal song. No lyrics. Nothing well known either. Dont want the walk out song to overshadow me. If I lose be even more silly.

Simple question: If you could pick one song to walk to the ring to before a fight, what would it be?

Thoughts?

i dont bother because the DJs at all the shows suck and never do it right, so I dont bother because I already know they arent going to play the song I request and mess up and miss it or just play something else.

Once in a while they get it right.

This was my favorite walk out. I did a pistol grip shotgun wai khru and came out to pistol grip pump by volume 10. you can hear it slightly at the beginning of this video. im not too sure on my nick name just yet, its a toss up between war dog and pistol grip pump. Been using pistol grip pump, but i also got the nickname war dog.

I will probably pick Johnny Cash
Man Comes Around or Ain't no grave

Music I like, so southern gothic, blues

If I decide to put on an act, depending on the persona I'm trying to play I'd do something close. Like if I wanted to appear like a nut, I'd have Yakety Sax playing

I might do this one next time

When I envisioned walking to the ring with Mike McCallum, it was always to this. Song sounds cheerful but the lyrics are gangsta:

My first boxing bout I came out to some UK Garage tune, next fight was the massively overused Jump Around by House Of Pain, third fight was something by Busta Rhymes and the Neptune's...this was all quite some time ago. If I fought again, I think I'd like to use Time To Say Goodbye, or Nessun Dorma.

Just so usada can suspect I'm high or drunk lmao.

In all seriousness I would choose a song that would pump me up soooo this one:

You guys are lucky that you can pick your song... Most of the times I dont really have a say about it. Asked once to play roots bloody roots for a TKD tournament, they told me to fuk off...

When I can, lately, i walk out on this:

I use the lyrics to remind my self to breath, and to relax as much as i can before the fight... In theory... Pretty sure it never happen actually. I think that I'm completely deaf and half blind until the fight starts...

I use the lyrics to remind my self to breath, and to relax as much as i can before the fight... In theory... Pretty sure it never happen actually. I think that I'm completely deaf and half blind until the fight starts...
Yep. A few times they asked what song I wanted, I said pick whatever. Didn't hear it, then when I watched the recorded fight, realized the music was retarded and I should've said something before...

Ha... Another reason pure MT events in Thailand are superior to any other organization... You know exactly what music they will play: Pure heavenly sounds of paradise, for both fighters. And they even play it during fights.. Isn't that great?

Ha... Another reason pure MT events in Thailand are superior to any other organization... You know exactly what music they will play: Pure heavenly sounds of paradise, for both fighters. And they even play it during fights.. Isn't that great?
It sounds like a cat getting skinned alive

Stealers Wheel, stuck in the middle with you.
Little jokey, short intro, nice beat, but also makes you think of cutting off somebody’s ear with a razor and dousing them with gasoline.
A nice balance.

if i ever get to fight representing USA somehow, im coming out to this. Possibly dressed like Hammer as well with the white fur coat and USA flag bandanas lol

I think this thread just made me decide that every fighter I ever have is going to be contractually required to walk to a cheesy 80's action movie song. Beginning with this one:

Back