What Is Your Ringwalk Anthem?

I like this thai music much better than the standard. Theres a few different types. Lethwei plays one too, similar but different.

Lethwei music is different and has a faster tempo + somebody shouting in the mic. It reminds me of games like street fighter.

Lethwei music is different and has a faster tempo + somebody shouting in the mic. It reminds me of games like street fighter.

i like it better

its also argghhouw instead of ooiiee with each shot lol

I always said I'd come out to this, because then it wouldn't matter if I won or lost... I came out to the ballroom blitz

I expected a car in the center of the ring for them to smash

i dont bother because the DJs at all the shows suck and never do it right, so I dont bother because I already know they arent going to play the song I request and mess up and miss it or just play something else.

Once in a while they get it right.
I had mine on CD as the only track, with the track cut so it only goes from the section that I want to start, so all they have to do is put it in and press play so as to idiot-proof it for them.

if i ever get to fight representing USA somehow, im coming out to this. Possibly dressed like Hammer as well with the white fur coat and USA flag bandanas lol

With you Yanks, I'm not even sure if you're serious or not...

I think this thread just made me decide that every fighter I ever have is going to be contractually required to walk to a cheesy 80's action movie song.

Can you make them wear fur shorts too?

if i ever get to fight representing USA somehow, im coming out to this. Possibly dressed like Hammer as well with the white fur coat and USA flag bandanas lol

100%
apollocreed.jpg

I had mine on CD as the only track, with the track cut so it only goes from the section that I want to start, so all they have to do is put it in and press play so as to idiot-proof it for them.

i tried that too but they wanted it on a flash drive instead of a CD, they still managed to screw it up. I think its partly because alot of times they just have "some dumb kid" as the DJ. But overall I really dont think too highly of the DJ's at the majority of the shows. Even if they dont screw my song up, I dont really feel like they do a good job of song selections and hyping the crowds up etc. They tend to just play a bunch of crap or whatever is popular on the radio. all you really need to do is play a bunch of classic hype up songs, even if they are a bit corny, they are classics for a reason, and everyone knows them.

Can you make them wear fur shorts too?

haha yes I am serious, not to do it to be all USA pride, but just to do it because it would be absolutely hilarious. How funny would it be to have this played when you come out representing team USA, US A E A!!! ......its so USA, So Murica, its got to be one of the funniest, cheesiest, and greatest songs ever.

I could equate it to a Aussie that got to fight representing australia coming out to this.

The two times I've actually been able to choose my walkout music ahead of time it's been Rudy Can't Fail by The Clash.

when the time comes I get asked for a walkout song, probably a pro debut, that will be it. From the moment I got my TFCC tear and was told I'd be off for a year back in 2015 I was determined that would be my walkout song when the time comes, cause I've been patiently waiting for that moment.

Probably edited to the "if you got a glass jaw, you should watch your mouth, cuz I'll break your face, have yo ass running mumbling"

for intimidation factor, lol.

Back