What is your sickest dream match-up?

Barnett vs Fedor.
Got Barnett vs Mir finally but didn't go the way I thought it would. Thought Josh would win, but did it a lot quicker then I thought he would.

I've thought about this before as well. Just the stare down would be GOAT.

Murray is on a different level of scary.

The guy was known by his friends and family as next level crazy. UFC president Dana White once said, “He (Murray) is a scary son-of-a-bitch. And I don't mean fighter-wise.”

Here is Murray during the largest robbery in British history, $53 million pounds.

lee_murray_medium.jpg

PD1255874Securitastn31.7_l.jpg

UFC champion and Murray’s old trainer Pat Miletich told ESPN, “If all of this stuff is true, he’s the baddest of the bad. That’s a bad boy. Anybody who has got the guts to go into a money depository that has so much money in it that you can only leave with a certain amount of it cause you got no more room in the truck. You got some guts. You got big brass ones.”

Prime machida vs DC would have been fun. Also Prime shogun vs Prime Anderson would have been sick

For me they're all actually pretty realistic, or already scheduled, which makes this way more fun to write out.

3. Tony Ferguson x Khabib Nurmagomedov: I know this fight lost a lot of steam in the fans eyes, but I'm still genuinely excited to see it. I think it represents the highest level of mma available at the moment, and would be a real tragedy if we never got to see it.

Khabib has the some of the best chain wrestling and smooth transitioning between grappling arts to ever be seen in mma. Tony is dynamic and unorthodox in all aspects of mma, making this fight super unpredictable.

2. Cody x TJ: I was so pissed when this fight was scrapped originally, but now that it's found a home in a more adequate event to showcase this fights grandeur, I'm actually more stoked than I was originally.

This fight cannot go to a decision. Both of these guys are ultra aggressive, and technical while still being able to throw caution to the wind, creating a unique fight dynamic I haven't felt since Robbie x Rory ll. Expect a short exciting brawl, or an all our war, regardless of which, don't blink.

1. Max Holloway x Conor McGregor ll:

I'm one of those butt hurt Max fans who constantly needs to remind people Max was also hurt in their original fight. Imo that fight is null and void, both participants couldn't perform to their abilities due to hindering injuries. Besides both guys have improved, and would put on a show. Who doesn't want to see stand up fire works?

Last edited:
Werdum vs Barnett
Trt bigfoot vs Barnett

Connor vs Nate III, Connor vs Nate IV, Conor vs Nate V, etc.

Oh and for YEARS ive been begging for Palhares vs Maia

Maia vs Palhares
Cormier vs Romero
Wonderboy vs Nelson
Swanson vs McGregor
Liddell vs Hendo

Urijah Faber vs Kid Yamamoto
George St. Pierre vs Anderson Silva
Randy Couture vs Fedor Emelianenko

Barnett vs Fedor.
Got Barnett vs Mir finally but didn't go the way I thought it would. Thought Josh would win, but did it a lot quicker then I thought he would.
Weren't they gonna fight on one of the Affliction cards?

Igor Vonchanchyon vs Anthony (Rumble) Johnson
Pedro Rizzo vs Don Frye
Mirko Filipovic vs Stipe Miocic
Anderson Silva vs Jose (Pele) Landis-Jons
Conor McGregor vs Phil Baroni
Frank Shamrock vs Muricio (Shogun) Rua
Fedor Emilanenko vs Daniel Cormier
Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria vs Masakatsu Funaki
Takanori Gomi vs Norifyumi (Kid) Yammamoto
Kazushi Sakuraba vs Rickson Gracie

Back