What is your "type" of woman ?

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
And ladies,,, same question applies but for the gents.

Or members of the LGBT thing we won't judge ya.

What for you is your ideal type of woman? Both physically and mentally? Do you hold one of those factors in higher regard than the other or do they equal out in your mind?

Personally, physically I have always been more attracted to slim / short / small girls , "petite" you could say. Fan of the A cup when the body pulls it off right. Just the right curves and features seem more feminine to me - not that I don't like girls with more meat and/or big boobs I just like slim and curvy better. I think everybody is on the same page when it comes to ass's, though. I'm all around more into shape rather than size.

Mentally I prefer girls that are sincerely nice. Not fake niceness but actual, real pleasant outlook on things. Not too smart but not dumb either - enough to have occasional meaningful communication "sessions" if you know what I mean, sometimes I've sat and just talked about deep and powerful subjects with GFs for hours on end. Gamer girl is always a plus - and like say half of the girls I've dated a willingness to get into MMA with me is awesome too. I've made a few pretty serious fans over the years, like the mother of my son who now loves the UFC.

I also smoke so dating a non-smoker is actually a pretty big deal. Very scientific mind I have a passion for Physics and Astronomy but I understand that these things can be a bit too vast for some women but it's nice if they show some interest in the things I have to share and teach, I love to be sort of in a "father" role with girls if they are comfortable as well. Not so much having the "pants" but just able to teach and show lots of different things to her.

I could go on but I'll just add shit later on in the thread , I'm sure I am boring you by now. ;)

Sherdog got any fans of women with "Big" personalities?

You know she is just "Tons" of fun?

I’ve never had a type. I like all kinds of chicks. I’ve never been one to limit my options.

i like them innocent,cute, funny, good family values, kind, empathetic,romantic etc. Physically pale olive skin, curly or straight black hair,petite, pretty face

Last edited:
For a wife, rich, no living relatives and terminally ill.

For fun, petite with nice tits and a small ass.

For drunken fun a pussy and a pulse and the pulse is optional.

skinny
pretty
small
long hair must be past boobs
not western or feminist or white unless they is from east europe

I like a woman that is kind and considerate, passionate, goal oriented, family oriented. A woman that has a strong personality that isn’t afraid to speak up for herself but also able to admit when she has made a mistake. A good sense of humor is a must, and obviously it’s attractive when a gal has similar interests(not just video games and nerdy shit hah).

Physically, I’m pretty broad in what I like. Petite with curves is the best, much like gymnasts, but I’m fond of thickness as well. A fat booty is always a plus! Pretty smiles and eyes can melt me where I stand. The girl I’m dating is Dominican, she has this beautiful mocha skin color, and that curvy petite body that drives me absolutely wild. Beautiful smile and that winning personality I described above. I’ve actuslly hit the jack pot, my dudes.

Back