What is your "type" of woman ?

Crazy bitches. And they're so into me, it must be fate. If your dad wasn't around, you have fractured and tumultuous relationships with everyone else, and you expect your boyfriend to fulfill every need in life, then hit me up ladies

l@nd0

Last edited:
Intelligent, pretty, and charismatic with long brown hair parted down the middle.

Dark hair, dark skin. Preferably Latina..especially of the South American variety.

I like girls with birds.
22NbQka.jpg

28a784172de30f12537bae56e1d159b7--jessica-clements-makeup-techniques.jpg

I dont really have a "type". Ive dated:

- skinny, fit, chubby
- short, tall
- 10y younger to 14 years older
- blonde, brown, black, redheads
- white, asian, hispanic (would be down for dating a black girl if I was single)

My interests are so diverse I can click with a very diverse range of women... about the only type Ive not dated is religious. Ive had several opportunities, but I dont like wasting time on something that I know wouldnt work.

If I had to build my dream woman;

Tall, light skin, long, tone legs but a bit of meat everywhere else, long straight brown hair with blonde highlights, brown eyes, devious smile

Well if you mean by 'type' what I am typically most attracted to its the mediterranean type look in a female (that Italian/Spanish/Greek type look).

A perfect example is Sophia Milos formerly of CSI Miami.

1200px-Sophia_Milos_2010.jpg

fe91503b8419e044c22e1b12f51b5826.jpg

110394006.jpg

But a good looking girl is a good looking girl. I won't discriminate. The world is far more interesting when you look at it like a buffet with lots of choice (but no fat chick who are the enire buffet by themselves).

Neither submissive or domineering, somewhat affluent, positive outlook, cultured, nurturing, romantic, fit, and conversational.

I need a woman to put a foot in my ass and get me moving. I want a conqueror. Like Madonna. Ashley Judd is another firecracker. She is strong. and even Rose McGowan. She takes on all comers. lol. If you are with these women, they got your back 100%. Like Barack and Michelle. Michelle is scarier than Barack and will defend him ferociously. You are always fighting two people in relationships like that. Clintons are the same. Formidable team.

I like intense one on one action.

SX can be called the instinct of attraction/repulsion. It’s aggressive, competitive, single-minded, "all-or-nothing". Use of this energy is intensely fiery and affirmative, go-get-it approach, a life-and-death matter e.g. salmon swimming upstream to mate and die. With this instinct you are either turned on or you're not - it is what it is; you cannot fight mother nature. With this instinct one's attention is wholly captivated energetically by someone or something.

I've only ever gone after a similar type: tall, slim, pale, dark straight hair, dark eyes, pretty face (glasses a bonus). Intelligent bordering on nerdy as far as personality.

Basically I'm into sexy librarians, I guess.

Whichever girl most recently touched my arm for 2 Mississippi's.

The kind with boobs and a butt. A vagina is pretty sweet also, maybe they should look pretty, and not be to pretentious.

5'5 or shorter with wide hips and a big ass. Teds have to have good shape don't care about size but c would be preferable. Long curly blonde hair.

Genuinely nice and pleasant to be around. Easy going. Doesn't nag. Has similar interests. Loyal, not shopping for other men.

That's about all I ask

Not fat, not ugly, mute, and has a vag is about all i ask for.

Loyal. Funny. Matches me sexually, and makes my thing hard. (Some "hot" girls haven't worked, and some chub girls have). Is down for doing it in different places, and u derstands I would never, ever let a bitch play games regarding sex w me; either you want me all the time, and it's real, or nothing.

Stuff like that.

Back