What kind of shoes do you wear?

No clue. They are black. I know that.

Alphabounce_City_Shoes_Green_CG4572_01_standard.jpg

ni819720-411_compressed.jpg

I work for a US company based out of Texas. I assume all my colleagues over there wear these around the office, twinned with an enormous hat.

As a Texan, can confirm.

There are also saloons and tumbleweeds everywhere, and we all ride horses.

got these boots last weekend
cd74ad6a2e462bb5d04365f12c83a954.jpg

I got these for regular wear, i love my airmax 90's
nike-air-max-90-og-infrared-dl.jpg
Alden makes the best shoes I ever had hands down. Even tho they are very expensive, they are worth every penny!
Nice boots!

I used to wear skate shoes, mainly etnies, but I'm tending towards trainers more.

I go for all black with a slick design.

My main pairs right now are some NB's and some under armour's.

Probably outing myself as a half-a-quir, but I have a lot of shoes.

For kind of everyday casual shoes I mostly have my rotation down to:

Rancourt Clymer 2.0 which is basically a camp mocassin with a boot soul. Made in America, reasonably priced, and what I like about Rancourts is that when it’s time to resole they will put essentially any sole they carry on any shoe. When it comes time I will do a vibram lugged outsole.

Allbirds runners- merino wool sneaker pattern. Really comfy without socks.

Sperry Gold Cups basic boat shoes

Red Wing Roughneck. Kind of a classed up work boot. They’re relatively cheap for the made in USA line and I like the deep lugs on the sole.
Bro, I got more shoes than my wife. 3 pairs of driving moccasins. 2 pairs of penny loafers. a pair monks. 3 or 4 pairs of oxfords with brogue. 2 pairs of vans. 1 tretorns. some Keds. pair of leather boots. at least 5 pairs of running shoes. 2 pairs of trainers. some waterproof trail shoes. maybe another 3-4 pair I can't name right now. and i rotate 2-3 pair out a year with new ones.

And I've got belts to match everything. blues, browns, blacks, nylon, leather, perlon style, you name it.

What sort of winter are these good for?

Snow weather?
I worn them all winter a year ago, from 0 celsius to -20, it didnt get colder than that. traction is superb and they are warm but not hot.

I'm from the Netherlands and these haven't been out style since the mid nineties. Still rocking the "maxxies"
20181114_233117.jpg

-Some random all blaack Asics sneakers I got for like $15 from a deal that I decided to replace my dress shoes for better comfort at work

SB Dunk Supremes that has finally been retired a month ago. Used and abused it like no other over the past 12 years and definitely beater status. A legend of the SB Dunk world. I should have retired this pair a long time ago, but it held up and still has some miles left in him. I guess he is a BJ Penn of my SB Dunk collection.
supreme-nike-sb-dunk-low-2002-1.jpg

All black Nike's. I have a couple pairs depending on the situation. I wear them to work, and they look plain enough that I don't get called for dress code violations. Which they're pretty quick to pull that trigger too, for logos on shirts bigger than 1 inchx1 inch, non leather belts, "cargo" pants, ect.

I recently bought a pair of Clark's shoes... mainly because Ghostface Killa loves their Wallabys. And Wu Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit.

I had a pair of Rockports in the past. Highly recommended. I also bought a cheap pair of Deer Stags. Ok for the price, I guess.

The first Nike Free Runs were the best. Miss those shoes.

Back