What kind of shoes do you wear?

Mainly:

B00O2KLUJ4-6-600x600.jpg

61IJVFiXQiL._UX395_.jpg

812aS6emunL._UX500_.jpg

Men%20ECCO%20KENTON%20MINKMOCHA%20XF17838_0.jpg

size 11, width 5E, new balance of various styles
whatever looks good when im shopping, but 880s are super comfy. i also the the 574s theres a ton of different colors to choose from even at my super wide size. i have excellent balance tho which is the upside to having hobbit feet.

For work mostly Cole Haan, Norstroms 1901's and Clarks. For tennis shoes I used to be only Nike then I branched out to Puna and Adidas. Lately it has been mostly Puma but I realized Nike is best quality and will be slowly switching back to them. Very slowly as I hardly wear tennis shoes cuz it's always warm where I live and I mostly only wear shoes to work. I still need basketball shoes and a pair for running.

Keens. I like their 59’s. Also have a few of their hikers. For heavy winters here in Montana, I like Sorel.

As a Texan, can confirm.

There are also saloons and tumbleweeds everywhere, and we all ride horses.

Sweet! I’ll be visiting some time shortly and can’t wait to enjoy a barfight in one of those saloons. Whilst a man plays jaunty music on a piano.

Sweet! I’ll be visiting some time shortly and can’t wait to enjoy a barfight in one of those saloons. Whilst a man plays jaunty music on a piano.

It's a scenario that plays out all too often.

I worn them all winter a year ago, from 0 celsius to -20, it didnt get colder than that. traction is superb and they are warm but not hot.

Thanks.

I am in Latvia for the next 5 months (Glasgow latitude) and 0 to -20 is the range I'm looking at.

Can I take this as an unqualified endorsement?

Depends ... but most of my time off I wear these

38903-00.png

I prefer to vary the style of shoes I wear. Today I wear my high NB Fresh Foam Paradox, they are awesomely comfortable for a city winter.
9647e5e969b28eadd4dc1cae5919eefb.jpg
Damn, son. They're nice.

I'm a sneaker man generally, but these are my boots;

bh541_1533559633-18455800.jpg

Back