What kind of shoes do you wear?

images

The most comfortable pair I've ever worn.

Thanks.

I am in Latvia for the next 5 months (Glasgow latitude) and 0 to -20 is the range I'm looking at.

Can I take this as an unqualified endorsement?
AFAIK Latvia has softer weather than Moscow so you'll not freeze there for sure.

I’ve worn a lot of different duty boots. Bates were always the most comfortable and durable for their price point. Danners and other pricey ones were nice, but Bates lasted just as long

That’s why I went with Bates too. Figured why spend the extra for nearly the same boot?

That’s why I went with Bates too. Figured why spend the extra for nearly the same boot?
never heard of bates boots (looking them up now) i had these wolverines for a long time (comfortable) before i switched to red wings.
91HGYM11dqL._UX395_.jpg

I switched to these red wings 4yrs ago (absolutely the most comfortable pair of work boots i've owned)
RW08690C_MUL_N1_0115.jpeg

They're finally starting to wear out, i'll be buying another pair of these.

never heard of bates boots (looking them up now) i had these wolverines for a long time (comfortable) before i switched to red wings.
91HGYM11dqL._UX395_.jpg

I switched to these red wings 4yrs ago (absolutely the most comfortable pair of work boots i've owned)
RW08690C_MUL_N1_0115.jpeg

They're finally starting to wear out, i'll be buying another pair of these.

I had one pair of gore tex side zip bates that lasted for a little over 3 years. Worked in a detention facility, walked miles every day. When I was to lazy to change out or had limited time, I’d even workout in them. When an inmate or detainee flooded the blocks, my feet stayed dry even towards the end of the boot’s life. They kept a decent shine too. The zipper eventually gave out and I bought two pairs of the exact same model.

I had one pair of gore tex side zip bates that lasted for a little over 3 years. Worked in a detention facility, walked miles every day. When I was to lazy to change out or had limited time, I’d even workout in them. When an inmate or detainee flooded the blocks, my feet stayed dry even towards the end of the boot’s life. They kept a decent shine too. The zipper eventually gave out and I bought two pairs of the exact same model.
Gonna have to look into these bates boots. You can't have enough work boots i say. I have two pairs... i guess a third one can't hurt.

Rocking these badboys lately but hopefully going to get the same pair in the smaller style asap.

3220467730m4_zm.jpg

Got two pairs of these for Xmas, basically all I'll be wearing for my two weeks holiday starting today

Havaianas-Mens-Tributo-Black-Thongs.jpg

Don’t ever take fashion advice from 99% of Sherdoggers

You need to own more than 1 pair of shoes

been rocking these for last few months
UgH2xUe.jpg

I swapped out the traditional safety toe shoes brands for some composite toe New Balance - what a positive difference in comfort. Now I feel like I punished my feet in my Keen's.
mid989b1_nb_02_i

Levis Maines
Discount%20The%20Hottest%20Styles%20Levis%20Maine%20Lace%20Up%20Brown%20Boots%20For%20Men%20Shop%204164.jpg

Black Vans
71b8Cc6XRfL._SX480_.jpg

Black Nike SBs
nikesb-864347019-1.jpg

Back