what kind of wrestling shoes

biggino

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
what kind of wrestling shoes are all of you guys using? im leaning towards Asics Snapdowns this time. what are some shoes people are reccomending and why? thanks

i jus ordered a pair of asics from amazon the cael sanderson series and they run very small i wear a 12-13 n shoes so i got a 12.5 and i cant get foot in the thing and they dont wana take it back even if i pay for shipping whats funny is the size i got cost more money than the size i neeed

this is why i hate ordering any type of wearable item. i d rather try it on first

this is why i hate ordering any type of wearable item. i d rather try it on first
yeah it sucks tbh the sizes come in 12.5 13 then 14 theres no 13.5 and the 12.5s were very small on me tbh idk if the 13s will even be big enough but im too afraid to try a 14 incase its much to big lol if was 13.5 id try but nah hopefully the 13 works for me

what kind of wrestling shoes are all of you guys using? im leaning towards Asics Snapdowns this time. what are some shoes people are reccomending and why? thanks
I usually get whatever is on sale.

nothing worse than a cheap wrestling shoe man sambo shoes are garbageeee lol

tbh u get wat u pay for in this i wonder why high tops are so popular with wrestling shoes

Nike Takedown 4, very happy with them. Also have Asics Jb elite 2.0, and they're ok, but the Nike are better fit and quality all around.

Asics Aggressors

Use them on the mat and in boxing. Definitely better for the mat but still usable for boxing.

Back