What Movie has given us the most sayings we now, or have in the past, used in our daily lives?

Is this all your guys’s response ? Are you guys sure this what your responses are ?
In that case, all I have to say is

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……aah !

This thread is now clean. The demons have been exorcised.
Losers. La-hu-asurs.

Alrighty then.

You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis.

You have to give up! you have to give up!
You have to realize that someday you will die,
Until you know that, you are useless!

Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart.

I say let me never be complete, I say may I never be content,I say deliver me from Swedish furniture, I say deliver me from clever arts, I say deliver me from clear skin and perfect teeth,I say you have to give up! I say evolve, and let the chips fall where they may!

Without pain, without sacrifice we would have nothing. Like the first monkey shot into space.
One minute was enough, Tyler said, "A person had to work hard for it, but a minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection.

If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Pulp Fiction is definitely responsible for normalizing motherfuckers and gimps.

1*2I9HeUfrs023FBUesKbRKQ.png

Unfortunately 5 dollar milkshakes are also now normal.

If you were a preteen when this came out, it changed how you interacted with your friends:

p9417_v_h10_aa.jpg

Back