What round does GGG KO Vanes?

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll go with the 4th.
2 rounds to give fans their moneys worth
A third round with a knockdown or two.
And a beating that ends up with a vicious KO in the 4th.

Last edited:
I think it will be in the 3rd round...anything after the 5th has to be considered deliberate carrying or a sign GGG is slipping.

Vanes should be outta there by 4th, 2nd at earliest, so I split the difference and say 3rd rnd TKO.

I was guessing round 5 or 6. GGG usually fights at a measured pace, regardless if he could take the guy out.

6th round
Vanes will give GGG trouble early and then boom tko

Vanes will not have the stamina

After the fight he will hint he carried him but its the all to common theme

Ronda will make a cameo fake smile and will hint boxing is something she wants to do

Next day headlines Ronda going to box

Oh and some boxer won

Vanes gets a bad rap but he’s never been stopped or thouroughly dominated, it would have been more interesting if Vanes got a full training camp and active with that said a chance of an upset are slim to none, anyway, I think Vanes makes it to the 6th or 8th bloodied and hurt prompting a Dr or referee stoppage

I think GGG is done messing around and wants to do what he couldn't to Jacobs and Canelo so Vanes is dead as early as possible. GGG doesn't want rounds or work. He wants to make a statement about why Clenelo Alavaroids felt the need to juice those tacos.

Vanes is out before round three.

Vanes goes the distance and GGG is written off as shot.

Nah, not really. KO rnd 5 GGG

I have a feeling Vanes will come out and do pretty well then take a beating that will ultimately get him stopped, possibly in the corner around the 8th rd or so.

Round 5 or 6. GGG must find his groove and Vanes will take some punishment before falling apart.

Whatever round Edmond starts yelling out "Head Movement".

GGG is going to wax Vanes - I feel bad for Vanes, he seems like a warrior who is down to throw (plus he was really respectful of GGG and Abel), but the deck is stacked too high against him.

fight goes the distance...vanes has his moments but loses a convincing decision.

Thinking this goes 12. Vanes makes GGG look like shit. Goddamnit this was supposed to be the biggest fight of the year.

Back