What round does GGG KO Vanes?

i hope golovkin knocks him out quickly and looks good doing it, but i have a feeling he's going to look bad.

Vanes wins the first few rounds until GGG pressure takes over. I'd like to see GGG stop head hunting so much and end this with a body shot

Vanes is not a push over and doesn’t run like canela.. I say 7 or 8th

People expecting an early blowout for Gennady might be disappointed. Vanes isn't great, but he's never been stopped and one of the people who didn't stop him of course is Charlo. Both Charlos can punch, they have legit power.

Golovkin mid to late, probably. I'll be impressed if he destroys him early.

it won't be a KO by ggg....it will go the distance. ggg can't stop vanes anymore than canelor or jacobs or lara could stop vanes.... people think ggg's wins over guys like rubio, wade, geale etc were against legit comp....but the fact is, those guys were garbage....vanes is not garbage...vanes is an experienced guy. he's fairly resourceful and well-schooled. he's probably the best fighter ggg has faced outside of jacobs and canelo. vanes will easily go the distance...not saying he'll win, but he'll show ggg's fans that their guy was nothing more than a major hype job

it won't be a KO by ggg....it will go the distance. ggg can't stop vanes anymore than canelor or jacobs or lara could stop vanes.... people think ggg's wins over guys like rubio, wade, geale etc were against legit comp....but the fact is, those guys were garbage....vanes is not garbage...vanes is an experienced guy. he's fairly resourceful and well-schooled. he's probably the best fighter ggg has faced outside of jacobs and canelo. vanes will easily go the distance...not saying he'll win, but he'll show ggg's fans that their guy was nothing more than a major hype job
Vanes isn't better than Kell Brook.
He also hasn't fought in a couple years

Vanes isn't better than Kell Brook.
He also hasn't fought in a couple years
that's really ggg's biggest hope...that vanes will be rusty and unmotivated and will willingly lay down...if vanes is in shape and seizes the moment, it could be trouble.

i hope golovkin knocks him out quickly and looks good doing it, but i have a feeling he's going to look bad.

This is my fear too. I can’t see GGG wanting or needing rounds, so I hope he just blasts Vanes out of there, but I have a nasty feeling it could get drawn out.

MIddleweight champion for over 7 years, 19 successful defenses (only 1 away from the all time record), but he's nothing more than a "major hype job"? lolol. Holy fuck, someone ban this idiot.

<36>

{<jordan}

Vanes isnt some untalented bum like everyone here is making him out to be, he’s fundamentally solid and good enough to go all 12 but this isnt the same Vanes from 2104, plus two years of inactivity, and im pretty sure he’s never fought middleweight.

Jacobs is the only one IMO who came close to “show GGG was a hype job” but I feel more like Jacobs showed he’s at GGG’s level, you honestly think? As good as Vanes is, he’s at Jacobs level?

Hopefully before the end of round 6 for my bet.

I initially thought Vanes would last longer than most others but now after seeing the stare down, remembering that GGG is a vicious human being and that he most likely won't just sit behind his jab as often as his last couple fights.

I think Vanes will come out quick but I think GGG will just eat what he gets hit with amd I'm gonna say GGG gets back to the body punching and hits the smaller framed, probably not in tip top shape Vanes, with some brutal shots to the torso that cause him to crumble a few rds earlier than I originally expected.

I still think he makes it 5 or 6 but not more than that. GGG seems fucking angry. He's went from facing one of the best p4p fighters in the world to an undersized mw on short notice. He breaks Vanes's nose and then crushes his body around the halfway mark. GGG is gonna take his anger towards Clenelo on this poor bastard.

Body shot/s ko, calling it rn.

MIddleweight champion for over 7 years, 19 successful defenses (only 1 away from the all time record), but he's nothing more than a "major hype job"? lolol. Holy fuck, someone ban this idiot.

<36>

{<jordan}
first of all, ggg hasn't been THE mw champ for 7 years...he has held VERSIONS of the title...that's exactly the kind of overhyped lie about ggg that i'm talking about. i mean, ggg drew with canelo, a smaller guy moving up in weight...do you want us to be impressed?

second, it's not all about the NUMBER of defenses a fighter makes...its also about the QUALITY of opposition. not blaming ggg for the weak state of the mw div for a stretch, but let's be real. wins over the likes of rubio, wade, monroe, adama, geale, etc prove absolutely nothing...and the fact anybody would try and equate those guys to quality opposition and praise ggg for beating them is further evidence of the overhype i'm talking about.

you know damn well, ggg LOST to jacobs and drew with canelo, the only two quality mw's he faced...and if you're gonna deny that, well you ass needs to be banned from this board...mod, please do your thing.

Back