What round does GGG KO Vanes?

Well, I’m impressed, Gennady fucking destroyed him, no one has come close to doing that.

Well, I’m impressed, Gennady fucking destroyed him, no one has come close to doing that.
None of the others were punchers, nor middleweights.

Good win by GGG. Nice combo.

I think GGG is done messing around and wants to do what he couldn't to Jacobs and Canelo so Vanes is dead as early as possible. GGG doesn't want rounds or work. He wants to make a statement about why Clenelo Alavaroids felt the need to juice those tacos.

Vanes is out before round three.

Gospel.

That fight happened before Jermell switched camps and found power. So no, he wasn't a puncher.

Of course he was still a puncher. lol at "found power". It's amazing his brother managed to "find" his power with Shields but not Jermell.

Vanes was just better and more durable than Jermell's next couple of opponents, who got stopped by people like Andy Lee and Gennady's son Macklin quicker than the Jermell who "found his power" could.

{<jordan}

Vanes didn't just not get stopped, he fought Jermell to a close fight and Jermell is legit. Gennady doing that was undeniably impressive.

Your guess was best.
Man, that was an awesome reminder of who GGG is. He gave Vanes rnd 1 to let off a little and throw, then when Vanes showed his power wasn't anything GGG couldn't take, GGG mowed him down. Love a fighter who ends it when he should. Vanes was a no hoper, and GGG made it look the way it should.

Make no mistskes my friends, I say Jacobs won and Canelo will win the rematch, but they are also proven to be elite at this point, and GGG has no shame in looking human vs them. He still dispatches any lesser opponent like always.

I was initially like 6rds off, then I changed my prediction to where I was only about 4rds off.

6-4= 2

So I was basically spot on.

Definitely happened a lot quicker than I expected. Vanes definitely won that first round, I thought GGG looked a bit easy to hit but I think that might have more to do with him wanting a KO and making a statement than a slowing of the reflexes. Vanes also set up that left craftily so credit to him.

Definitely happened a lot quicker than I expected. Vanes definitely won that first round, I thought GGG looked a bit easy to hit but I think that might have more to do with him wanting a KO and making a statement than a slowing of the reflexes. Vanes also set up that left craftily so credit to him.

It looked to me like GGG didn't care if Vanes hit him at all, like some risky feeling out process. Then he turned the screw in round 2. Excellent finish by GGG to show that he's still got it.

it won't be a KO by ggg....it will go the distance. ggg can't stop vanes anymore than canelor or jacobs or lara could stop vanes.... people think ggg's wins over guys like rubio, wade, geale etc were against legit comp....but the fact is, those guys were garbage....vanes is not garbage...vanes is an experienced guy. he's fairly resourceful and well-schooled. he's probably the best fighter ggg has faced outside of jacobs and canelo. vanes will easily go the distance...not saying he'll win, but he'll show ggg's fans that their guy was nothing more than a major hype job
Great prediction !

Lmao kool sorry bro
He fought in the pocket with Golovkin and waved the guy in on the ropes. He was right in front of him all night long.

Don't blame Canelo that he wouldn't hold still and let Golovkin land.

Back