What should my target weight be and how long will it take me to get there

So you are advocating being vegan + steröids for muscle mass ? Mmm ok.
If you're going to do steroids, doing them on a vegan diet is going to be the most mitigating to the damage caused by steroids (however minimal on a single cycle). But no, I never brought up veganism in this thread. You guys just can't leave the shit alone. You bring this shit into everything that I post.

Naturally, at 35 years old.... you might be looking at a couple of years of sustained dedicated lifting and dieting to put on 12 pounds of lean mass.

It has more to do with your training age and not your real age at 35 years old. Maybe if he was in his late 40s but not now.

This... is a terrible place with mostly terrible advice - concerning mostly everything.

Still on page one and multiple people are already advocating using steroids. Pro-tip - unless you're getting paid to compete in something (and a fair bit at that), drastically altering your body's chemical composition isn't the best way to go.
Exactly.

If you're not competing what is the point of doing juice? Is it for your ego? Well guess what, if roids are the answer to your ego problem then you probably have bigger ego issues to worry about.

And lol at zealous vegan Der Eisbar advocating for roids when he screams about the theoretical chance of adverse health effects if anyone consumes meat even as part of a moderate and responsible diet. What a hypocrite.

It has more to do with your training age and not your real age at 35 years old. Maybe if he was in his late 40s but not now.
You feel confident a natty can put on 12 pounds of muscle in a year with hard training and proper nutrition? I'm no authority on the subject. I just thought the consensus was about 5 pounds a year natty.

you’re never gonna gain those 2 inches to escape manlet status so it really doesn’t matter

Weight doesn't matter. Body fat percentage does. Mirror test >>> the scales. Keep dieting and exercising til you look good.

You feel confident a natty can put on 12 pounds of muscle in a year with hard training and proper nutrition? I'm no authority on the subject. I just thought the consensus was about 5 pounds a year natty.
Depends on where their training age is at. If they can milk boobs gains for a year straight than most definitely can gain a solid 12lbs... actually that's nothing, they should gain around 20lbs of lean mass transfer first year of good training with nutrition.

Depends on where their training age is at. If they can milk boobs gains for a year straight than most definitely can gain a solid 12lbs... actually that's nothing, they should gain around 20lbs of lean mass transfer first year of good training with nutrition.
Those are noob gains though. That's assuming TS hasn't already got his noob gains from picking up the weights in years past.

I am 5'10 158lbs

Always felt too skinny but usually am around 145-150 so I think im starting to put weight

Btw im 35 but still look and feel like im in my 20's, but since im 35 dont want to bulk too much or fast, I realize It will take longer to build lean mass

I think I want to walk around at about 170 but maintain my current bf%, maybe a little less

At the same time im trying to improve my cardio as well

How long do you guys think it will take me to build 12-15 lbs of lean mass?

170 is good for your height. I am 200lbs at 5'9". I am only fat around the belly. If I lost that ring around my belly, I can be a "Chad"

Those are noob gains though. That's assuming TS hasn't already got his noob gains from picking up the weights in years past.
Considering his stats it's pretty clear he hasn't combined sound nutrition with heavy lifting.

He's 35. Time's kinda running out for real gains.

Also, weak ego argument is bullshit. People juice for many reasons other than weak ego or competition.

As for your videos, good for you. I don't engage in dick measuring contests online.

Your post came off less desperate before you edited it.

If you're going to do steroids, doing them on a vegan diet is going to be the most mitigating to the damage caused by steroids (however minimal on a single cycle). But no, I never brought up veganism in this thread. You guys just can't leave the shit alone. You bring this shit into everything that I post.

Roids +vegan+bitcoin ftw

I dont do heavy lifting

I do pushups and upright rows with a 65lb barbell

Sometimes I curl the barbell
giphy.gif

Everytime I try to lift heavy or actually make a decent strength breakthrough I fuck my lower back up

Back