What should my target weight be and how long will it take me to get there

How much do you guys think Brad Pitt weighed in Fight Club/Snatch?

Depends upon your frame/genetics in general. I assume you are 12-15 percent bf?

With a small frame 5’10 155 at 10 percent bodyfat might be fine for you. Someone with medium frame will be around 165 lean at that height and someone with a large/athletic frame could get to 175 with abs easily enough. Getting above 180 with abs at 5’10 will take some serious hard work and or great genetics.

From this thread I learned that Americans are quick to use roids. What happened to just working out and eating healthier? Why are yall in such a hurry?

Your post came off less desperate before you edited it.

Read into it whatever you will, my man, that's your prerogative. Me, I'm at peace with myself and fully behind the advice I offer. It's backed by my personal experience, and that's as good a guarantee as any advice here can be.

The only thing that's objectively desperate are statements like "Well I've posted a pic of me in a fitness sub, where's yours?". That's what we did in junior high. As an adult you're held to a higher standard of argument - and proof. Your tirade about gear is so generic it's impossible to believe you have anything but the most cursory familiarity with the topic, if that...

Last edited:
15lbs of lean mass is something you can accomplish in a year or less, even at your 35 so long as you're dedicated to working out. I can't help but find posts comical where people often mention TRT or say you won't gain much of anything around that age. 35 is not old at all. It's probably not common knowledge, but even people that legitimately have low testosterone can gain plenty of muscle. They do however have to work harder to make those gains.

No one is afraid of him or his draco after the Amber Rose debacle. Did you see what happened to him on huncho day?
<{cruzshake}>
i didnt but i looked it up now lmfaooo

he already spoke on football earlier in his career doe, ezekiel would NOT wanna test 21 on road

"I was playin' 'round with that fire
Seventh grade I got caught with a pistol, sent me to Panthersville

Eighth grade started playin' football
Then I was like fuck the field

Ninth grade I was knocking [censored] out
[censored] like Holyfield"

also amber rose top 3 baddest in the game

i didnt but i looked it up now lmfaooo

he already spoke on football earlier in his career doe, ezekiel would NOT wanna test 21 on road

"I was playin' 'round with that fire
Seventh grade I got caught with a pistol, sent me to Panthersville

Eighth grade started playin' football
Then I was like fuck the field

Ninth grade I was knocking [censored] out
[censored] like Holyfield"

also amber rose top 3 baddest in the game
I'm sorry but I gotta give him an L for the quarter. Needs a tune up fight. I'd smash Amber but not date. I know plenty of girls at the booty club that look better.

You're looking at going on a lean bulk. By this its a term for 1/2 increase per week. Most of us don't metabolize fat past that so even if you are a phenomenal athlete and go on 1lb/wk you'll gain excess fat

You're going to gain fat, its just the nature of being on a caloric surplus. What you'd do after bulking for awhile is to cut (diet) for some time. Try not to exceed more than 16 weeks on a cut cycle. When you're on a deficit for too long the metab adjusts and you'll have to bring it back up.

I'd say about 2 years for thr optimal physique. Natural of course.

From this thread I learned that Americans are quick to use roids. What happened to just working out and eating healthier? Why are yall in such a hurry?

I don't think they're particularly quick to use roids. At the end of the day, before you can even do anything you have to do enough research on specific types of aas, how each compound works, what stacks are and how they are built, what stacks with what, the side effects, the PCT, the length of cycles, the breaks between cycles depending on different stacks, hepatotoxicity of different compounds, injection process and placememt etc. - and throughout ALL of that, you will never - ever - come across a credible article or post that doesn't include a big-ass caveat - NONE of this does dick shit unless you work fucking hard. A beginner lifter - very heavily depending on age - can opt to introduce gear later or earlier. Personally, I'd give it five years at least of hard, clean training before considering gear, and that's if I'm starting older (30+) and I want to play catch up. This is key here - if you want just general fitness, you don't ever need gear, you can do p90x forever. If you want to get as strong as you humanly can, you can't cheat the clock - the later you start, the less you'll achieve, period, without gearing up.

TL;DR:
If you want general fitness, p90x4lyfe, forget gear.
If you are starting late and trying to make up for it, gear can help - but only after you've learned how to lift properly, have progressed outside beginner stage and are working your ass off already.

Weight doesn't matter. Body fat percentage does. Mirror test >>> the scales. Keep dieting and exercising til you look good.

This ^

Every chubby 215lb dude seems to think he looks like prime Holyfield when he likely is much closer to a prime Jack Black.

Regular schmoes over 200 lbs are almost always carrying a good amount of body fat.

You sound like you're in pretty good shape, I wouldn't do anything drastic that's going to be hard to maintain as you get older...

170-180 should be your target weight if you are 5'10 and about 160 lbs.

You can honestly do this within a month if you eat a lot and lift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back