What state has the worst collection of politicians?

Gohmert will always have a Special place in my heart for bringing us "the chart".

N0rDvKi.jpg

Gohmert will always have a Special place in my heart for bringing us "the chart".

N0rDvKi.jpg

Imagine being the millennial law student that had to had to make that for him. Probably had to listen to him for hours.

Obama <----------> Obama

<{danawhoah}><TheWire1>
<Y2JSmirk><{dayum}>

I like to think that his hatred and fear of Obama is so intense that his mind had to conceive that there are two Obamas so that the overflow could be apportioned among them.

Isn't this the lady that said: "I remember when I was a millenial..."

Along with such gems as:

“I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion.”

“Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal will be about socializing...uh, um...Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

“If sequestration takes place, that’s going to be a great setback. We don’t need to be having something like sequestration that’s going to cause these job losses — over 170 million jobs that could be lost“

“Why do you think [Russians] hacked into our election? Because they have to make sure that Donald Trump got elected so that he could help them with what I think is a huuuuge deal, not only to lift these sanctions, but to take over, y'know, all of these Soviet countries and pull 'em back into the Soviet Union, so that they could have access it to all of these resources. It's clear to me!”

“I don't see white police officers slamming the heads of little white boys into police cars.”

“Black women are going to have to take more leadership. I think we are prepared because we bring a tenaciousness with us. We do not fear losing friends, allies, or jobs.”

“Impeach 45! Impeach 45! Impeach 45! Impeach 45! Impeach 45! Impeach 45! Impeach 45!”

She is legit looney. Anyone trying to defend her is just outing themself as a shill.

I like to think that his hatred and fear of Obama is so intense that his mind had to conceive that there are two Obamas so that the overflow could be apportioned among them.
Legend tells of the two Obama's that will fuse into their perfect form.

DM2QM2zXkAAkmOo.jpg

N0rDvKi.jpg
Mueller is linked to Hillary Clinton's secret server twice! He clearly needs to resign from the investigation and start checking into the link between Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton.

Mueller is linked to Hillary Clinton's secret server twice! He clearly needs to resign from the investigation and start checking into the link between Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton.
Follow the money bro, follow the money.

Until politicians in another state do something as insane as pass a law that makes it no longer a felony to deliberately infect someone with AIDS, then California takes this.

Its kind of depressing that the right wing posters can't make a good case for Rahm Emanuel or someone like that being more corrupt than McConnell and that they don't dispute that he and Ryan are terrible people.

CaLOLfornia politicians bringing the heat in this competition:

Just jacked up gas tax rates but that isn’t giving us enough of your money, so we want to tax you on a per mile driven basis too. We’ll just put a GPS tracker in your car and keep track of your driving!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/12/11/california-considers-mileage-tax/

The gas tax was meant to pay for road maintenance. As cars are getting better and better MPG and people switch to electric and hybrid vehicles they are paying less tax while causing the more wear and tear on the roads.

It makes perfect sense that you would either increase the gas tax or replace with a tax based on likes driven.

Unless you don't want to have roads.

Illinois.. just look at how many governors we had incarcerated in the past 50 years.

The government of Cook County and Chicago has always been corrupt on unbelievable levels. Mayor Daley was in tight with the mob, Rahm Emanuel is in tight with big business. The little guy always gets screwed. The property taxes are unaffordable and the sales tax is the highest in the nation.

It's no wonder Chicago is the only major city in the U.S. that loses residents in droves year after year these days. Not to mention the crime doesn't help.

Back