What the Democrats are going to get up to next.

This reads like a fifth grade "I know you are but what am I" post

It's always

"You started it!" "No, you started it!"

"Your side is worse!" "NO, your side is worse!"

You're just figuring that out now?

You misunderstand.

The Majority of americans AREN'T Liberal voters.

But when you say "Majority of Americans", you're really saying "Liberal Voters" which is your own opinion.

They are going to try to stop the government from governing, it's almost unbelievable!
That is not what an opposition party is supposed to do.

This has to be a joke.

There is absolutely no way that anyone who was born before 2016 could ever be ignorant enough to actually make this statement in criticism of Democrats.

Democrats are stuck in their narcissistic loop of Trump being "literally Hitler" and anyone who supports him being "literally Fascists" and "Alt Right"

Meanwhile, in the last 2 years (roughly) of Trump's administration, let's look look at what Erdogon has done to the press and journalistic freedom in Turkey as he attempts to expand the new Ottomon Empire through the facade of the EU:

List of Journalists arrested in Turkey since 2016:

"Many journalists in Turkey are being persecuted and kept in jail all over the country.[1] Below is an extensive list of the prisoners, past and present.

According to advocacy group Sweden-based Stockholm Center for Freedom that tracks cases of prosecutions of Turkish journalists, Turkey has 245 journalists locked up behind bars as of January 24, 2018. An additional 140 journalists face outstanding arrest warrants. [2]Number of journalists behind bars is 191 as of Jan. 28, 2017. 231 journalists have been arrested after July 15, 2016 alone. [3]

Contents
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_arrested_journalists_in_Turkey

On censorship in Turkey:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Turkey

Erdogon's thugs beating the crap out of protesters at Washington DC Turkish embassy for their criticism of Erdogon's dictatorship imprisoning and more of the press in Turkey:

Last edited:
Could it be that there is pushback from parties vested in protecting one of the most powerful and well connected families in modern times? It's not like that's not something that happens in politics...

<TheWire1>

Or maybe, you know, he was just saying shit to get votes, you know, like a politician...

<TheWire1>

Pushback from a party that had no power?

{<jordan}

Anything to defend Trump.

You misunderstand.

The Majority of americans AREN'T Liberal voters.

But when you say "Majority of Americans", you're really saying "Liberal Voters" which is your own opinion.

The majority of AMERICANS want to see Trump's taxes.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2522

I challenge you to find a legitimate poll showing the majority of Americans DON'T want to see the president's taxes (pro-tip: you can't)

I'm not being partisan here, but if we had a DOJ, IRS and FBI worth a damn I have hard time believing that HRC would get away clean from a full and thorough investigation of her campaign, the Clinton Foundation, the haiti relief efforts, her relationships (pay for play) with major donors for "speeches", her time as Sec and efforts meddling in the ME, so on and so on.

FWIW I'm one of the people who think half of the Bush JR White House should have went down for war crimes.

If we actually enforced our laws, a lot of politicians would hang for treason, or see extended prison sentences.

None of those are war crimes, corrupt practices? Sure, but war crimes? No.

None of those are war crimes, corrupt practices? Sure, but war crimes? No.

The shit we did that Obama/Clinton continued to do in the ME... destabilizing govt's, drone useage...I'm not so sure.

I can admit we will probably not know any time soon though.

Pelosi, the corpse that walks and talks, has said that they are going to start lots of investigations now that they have control of the house. They are going to try to stop the government from governing, it's almost unbelievable!

The people in this party have an obsession with one person and that is Trump. They think about him every day and must discuss how they can piss him off. They sound like spiteful little kids really. These guys should be thinking about stuff like legislation, political things, trying to work out why they lost the election, not trying to stop a government from working.

They just refuse to acknowledge that they lost the unlosable election. Now they will do everything they can to annoy and put a spanner in the works. They are just so obsessed with Trump.
Trying to fuck up the government isn't good for the American people surely? If i were a Democrat i'd be getting pissed off at all this hatred and obsession, its just wrong.
If it were the Republicans doing this and the Democrats were in power i'd be feeling the same way. These elected officials get really good salaries and perks to act like intelligent, adult, politicians, representatives of the people. However they want to be nasty and disruptive just for the sake of it, i just don't understand.

They refuse to acknowledge any of the good things Trump has done for the country. It shouldn't matter that he is a Republican President, they should give credit when credit is due. And now they want to stop him carrying on doing well for the American people, they are like little toddlers in a temper tantrum, moan, moan, moan, about Trump.
I honestly believe they are letting down Americans. I'm so glad the politicians out here are nowhere near as childish and spiteful.
Yeah only the Democrats do this , it's not like there was a time when a black man was a president, and the Republicans becaomse the obstructionist party, and the Senate leader said their only goal was to get that black man out of office.

But but but
main-qimg-ab659e5a1ba3065492123b726b993ebd-c

Am I rite??

Pelosi, the corpse that walks and talks, has said that they are going to start lots of investigations now that they have control of the house. They are going to try to stop the government from governing, it's almost unbelievable!

The people in this party have an obsession with one person and that is Trump. They think about him every day and must discuss how they can piss him off. They sound like spiteful little kids really. These guys should be thinking about stuff like legislation, political things, trying to work out why they lost the election, not trying to stop a government from working.

They just refuse to acknowledge that they lost the unlosable election. Now they will do everything they can to annoy and put a spanner in the works. They are just so obsessed with Trump.
Trying to fuck up the government isn't good for the American people surely? If i were a Democrat i'd be getting pissed off at all this hatred and obsession, its just wrong.
If it were the Republicans doing this and the Democrats were in power i'd be feeling the same way. These elected officials get really good salaries and perks to act like intelligent, adult, politicians, representatives of the people. However they want to be nasty and disruptive just for the sake of it, i just don't understand.

They refuse to acknowledge any of the good things Trump has done for the country. It shouldn't matter that he is a Republican President, they should give credit when credit is due. And now they want to stop him carrying on doing well for the American people, they are like little toddlers in a temper tantrum, moan, moan, moan, about Trump.
I honestly believe they are letting down Americans. I'm so glad the politicians out here are nowhere near as childish and spiteful.
aren't you from Australia?

Back