What the Democrats are going to get up to next.

If there's anything I've learned since 2016, it's that Polls don't mean shit.

And a Poll that's from a Pro-Liberal university(hell...All Universities these days are Pro-Liberal. It's disgusting) is no exception to that.

Only Liberals would take a Pro-Lib Poll and proclaim it "Legitimate".

But....whatever floats your boat and helps you sleep at night, I guess. {<shrug}

It's a poll that asked both Republicans and Democrats. A majority percentage of Republicans didn't think Trump should release his returns. An even greater majority of democrats thought he should, hence the overall majority thinking he should.

I don't know why this is so unbelievable to you, do you think Quinnipac is just making up the results?

It's a poll that asked both Republicans and Democrats. A majority percentage of Republicans didn't think Trump should release his returns. An even greater majority of democrats thought he should, hence the overall majority thinking he should.

I don't know why this is so unbelievable to you, do you think Quinnipac is just making up the results?

I think there is a certain BIAS in those Polls......YES.

And I wouldn't be wrong either.

But again...You believe whatever Polls you want to believe.

To me, Polls are fools gold to those it favors. Numbers that are made up to fit a narrative.

Hmmm........maybe I really am saying they're making up the results.....go figure.

WooohooO!!! I was internally dying of laughter when I read that!.. LOLOLOL.

Bitching about not governing when GOP spent 6 years under Obama stopping everything and bitching about Obamacare and how to destroy it. Coincidentally speaking now they're singing about protecting it from the Dems which is absolutely rich!.. hahaha

Fuckin' GOPs and their supporters... lol
It's almost like things are perfectly put in to place so that nothing of benefit ever gets done for the people.

But the government never has a problem passing things that benefit them and their donors.

HMMMMMM

Back