What the F Is up with the F.b.i, keeps dropping the ball...

It's becoming more and more clear, that the rules in place are probably adequate enough. If only these agencies would actually abide by, and enforce them.

Pretty sure that church shooter(?) shouldn't have passed the background check for buying guns, but did because of some internal fuck up.
the church shooter was an Air Force fuck up

How do you know if an agency like the FBI is abiding by the rules? They basically tell the congress to fuck off

Pretty much. It's kind of laughable that some in the media, and even that Florida Sheriff yesterday, is calling for reporting anyone who seems a bit off, and used an example of a neighbor not following their robotic routine you've apparently been obsessively paying attention to, as a "warning sign".

"Everyone is a potential maniac! Spy on your neighbors! If they go out and buy a gun, and you haven't seen them buy a gun before, you call the police right away! Don't tell me I'm paranoid!"
Yeah, I mean pre-crime isn't, nor should be a thing. But I think there was enough evidence based on the Youtube comment and the subsequent FBI investigation, to atleast keep a close watch on him.

They said they had no way of verifying the identity of the Nikolas Cruz who said "One day I'm going to be a professional shooter." Even though they could have easily cross referenced the unique name with other social media accounts and past incidents with the law. The guns alone, I'm sure could've raised some red flags. They let that one slip big time, IMO.

The recent school shooter was interviewd by f.b.i and still allowed to purchase a gun?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasac...ng-threat-from?utm_term=.rcG9RBRek#.wtk3ydyVG

Evil Russia gave a call to the f.b.i warning about the Boston bombing brothers.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...suspect-tsarnaev-report-idUSBREA2P02Q20140326

Gay night club shooter was interviewed by the f.b.i for 2 prior terror related cases. His own father might have even made a call.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/13/us/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen/index.html

Nassar the pervert, which translates to the protector or helper in Islam

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/201...ed-by-nassar-while-fbi-knew-about-allegations

Hope they weren't putting too much man power on investigating Trump.

Because people have these things called "rights" and you can't take away someone's right without solid evidence of a crime being committed.

You guys would be on here flipping shit if the FBI had taken away that kids second amendment right for a retarded YouTube comment. That's just the truth of the matter. You're allowed to be a psycho as long as you don't act on it.

Because people have these things called "rights" and you can't take away someone's right without solid evidence of a crime being committed.

You guys would be on here flipping shit if the FBI had taken away that kids second amendment right for a retarded YouTube comment. That's just the truth of the matter. You're allowed to be a psycho as long as you don't act on it.

You tube comment

Fbi interview

Police called to the house 39 times

Not allowed to have a back pack In schools because they were nervous he could conceal something.

Numerous school disciplinary problems

Part of a supremacy group which trains in lone world attacks..

But but his second amendment rights?
He is allowed to act that way and purchase guns

You tube comment

Fbi interview

Police called to the house 39 times

Not allowed to have a back pack In schools because they were nervous he could conceal something.

Numerous school disciplinary problems

Part of a supremacy group which trains in lone world attacks..

But but his second amendment rights?
He is allowed to act that way and purchase guns

Was he ever convicted of a felony? No.

Police went there a bunch of times yet never charged him.

School didn't let him have bags but that's not a crime.

Again, this is America. We don't have creep crimes and thought police. He has rights as a citizen to own firearms.

Was he ever convicted of a felony? No.

Police went there a bunch of times yet never charged him.

School didn't let him have bags but that's not a crime.

Again, this is America. We don't have creep crimes and thought police. He has rights as a citizen to own firearms.

I actually agree with this. IMO, the laws need to be changed, but they aren’t. He does have rights as an American citizen and even if FBI did act on tip and interviewed him, I’m not sure that stopped what happened the other day. He legally purchased this firearm.

Yeah, I mean pre-crime isn't, nor should be a thing. But I think there was enough evidence based on the Youtube comment and the subsequent FBI investigation, to atleast keep a close watch on him.

They said they had no way of verifying the identity of the Nikolas Cruz who said "One day I'm going to be a professional shooter." Even though they could have easily cross referenced the unique name with other social media accounts and past incidents with the law. The guns alone, I'm sure could've raised some red flags. They let that one slip big time, IMO.

How does one spin over 30 times the police was called to his house?

What does the police being called 30 times have to do with the FBI? Why aren't you blaming the police?

There was a sequence, first it was too many school disciplinary problems that led to no back back rule out of concerns he might conceal a weapon

Then is was over 30 police calls

Then is was a YouTube comment that got to the fbi level

Then the passing of a background check and given clearance to buy an assault weapon

At the fbi level there should have been heavy surveillance by then

Hey, hold on. They’ve been busy busting Russians for shitposting on Twitter.

That’s what America really cares about...

The recent school shooter was interviewd by f.b.i and still allowed to purchase a gun?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasac...ng-threat-from?utm_term=.rcG9RBRek#.wtk3ydyVG

Evil Russia gave a call to the f.b.i warning about the Boston bombing brothers.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...suspect-tsarnaev-report-idUSBREA2P02Q20140326

Gay night club shooter was interviewed by the f.b.i for 2 prior terror related cases. His own father might have even made a call.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/13/us/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen/index.html

Nassar the pervert, which translates to the protector or helper in Islam

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/201...ed-by-nassar-while-fbi-knew-about-allegations

Hope they weren't putting too much man power on investigating Trump.

They didn't interview the shooter. They interviewed the person who reported that a person had posted that he was going to be a school shooter.
Last fall, a Mississippi bail bondsman and frequent YouTube vlogger noticed an alarming comment left on one of his videos. "I'm going to be a professional school shooter," said a user named Nikolas Cruz.

The YouTuber, 36-year-old Ben Bennight, alerted the FBI, emailing a screenshot of the comment and calling the bureau's Mississippi field office. He also flagged the comment to YouTube, which removed it from the video.

Agents with the bureau's Mississippi field office got back to him "immediately," Bennight said, and conducted an in-person interview the following day, on Sept. 25.

"They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person," Bennight told BuzzFeed News. "I didn't. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them."

Disband the FBI.

Legit, how many hundreds of agents do you think they have tracking down the Stormy Daniels story, or whoever else President Trump may have stuck his dick in over the past 40 years?

Mother-fuckers are gifted a freebie - Nicolas De Jesus Cruz admits on a youtube channel he's going to be a future school shooter, and they don't even question him? But they interrogate the guy who reported it for hours on end?

Fuck the FBI - Disband them permanently. Scatter their jurisdictions to other agencies.

If I were a cynical man - God forbid!;) - I would not be at all surprised if certain politicians try to use this tragedy as a stick to beat the FBI over the head with.

"The Bureau is more interested in Russian Trolls than pyschos who shoot innocent kids to death!":rolleyes:

They didn't interview the shooter. They interviewed the person who reported that a person had posted that he was going to be a school shooter.

Even dumber, they couldn't locate the kid? Yikes...

Sure the FBI dropped the ball with thew Tsarnevs but you also have to figure the US considers Russia an enemy, so will not take Russian intel warning as definitive. Some of the other cases, concerns family or friends reporting their concerns to the Feds. The Feds can't do anything if the person hasn't committed a crime.

The Feds have also thwarted attacks. You don't hear much about that, because it's the kind of news that isn't catchy like dead people.

It is difficult to prove that an attack that didn't happen was planned and prevented.

If the FBI didn't try to find the guy who posted the comment, they were certainly derelict just as they were when people started reporting that Arab men were taking flying lessons for commercial airliners who weren't pilots. The FBI is often portrayed as not working well with local law enforcement. There seems to be more competition than cooperation. There needs to be some database for the police and FBI to share information. The shooter used his real name in the comment. If the FBI could have accessed the locl police record on the poster, they might have had a reason to take the threat seriously.

There have been several students arrested around my area who left warnings in school bathrooms. Saying you are going to be a professional school shooter seems to qualify as a terrorist threat. Especially if they found out that the person making them had been in trouble at school.

It's becoming more and more clear, that the rules in place are probably adequate enough. If only these agencies would actually abide by, and enforce them.

Pretty sure that church shooter(?) shouldn't have passed the background check for buying guns, but did because of some internal fuck up.

The military wasn't putting personnel on the proper lists. Everything was in place but everyone has to do what they are supposed to do for the system to work.

To post on You Tube, you need an account that they should have been able to trace.

To post on You Tube, you need an account that they should have been able to trace.

They got a tip from someone close to him that he was gonna shoot up the school

They fucked up. The FBI has been a joke for awhile

It's turned into a fraternity where the sleep with each other and there is no accountability for wrongdoing.

Disband the tucking agency

Back