What The Hell Did The English Fighter Do To Piss Dana Off So Much

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
And get kicked off the show.

I'm talking about the part at the end when they show a highlight video of whats to come on the season. The English guy who I thought looked the best fighter on the show, David Grant. Dana White says to him "You took another guy's lottery ticket and ripped it up, and points to the door and tells him to leave".

I'm trying to figure out what he did, obviously he ruined another guy's show because of something that he did outside the cage. I wonder what it was. I originally thought he might of injured someone in training but that obviously wouldn't of gotten him kicked out. What could it of been? Maybe he played a prank in the house that got someone injured.

Also, did anyone else hear about how Ronda had asked for several different things to be removed from airing. Typical.

Yeah I looked at that and thought "WTF"? The only time I saw Dana kick someone off the show was some nobody named Isaac whatshisass who couldn't make weight for the fight and embarrassed himself. It was when Gray Maynard was going through as well and had the guy on the bike in the steam room trying to lose weight. The guy passed out and the ambulance had to be called. Dana was jacked and threw him out pronto.

Maybe wait and watch the episode to find out? :)

jmd69, yes that's what we are all going to do. Whats your point? Do you think I'm gonna break into the UFC production's office to get a sneak peak or something...

Told Dana his head was bigger than Tito's.

Yeah I looked at that and thought "WTF"? The only time I saw Dana kick someone off the show was some nobody named Isaac whatshisass who couldn't make weight for the fight and embarrassed himself. It was when Gray Maynard was going through as well and had the guy on the bike in the steam room trying to lose weight. The guy passed out and the ambulance had to be called. Dana was jacked and threw him out pronto.

You mean Gabe Reudiger...

As for the TS' question, I personally think he's going to end up injuring someone in training and they find that he did it intentionally. Just a guess. He fought pretty dirty in his fight and it's not hard to believe he would do something like that to try and get someone out of the competition who's better than him. OR it could be clever editing and it's not even him that get's kicked out.

I thought that Martinez guy was bullshitting about the second knee hitting him in the head, did a Koscheck.

Back