What The Hell Did The English Fighter Do To Piss Dana Off So Much

I thought I heard him say, you ripped up someone else's lottery ticket... idk, maybe he knocked her up, and she had to pull out of the competition..

If that's the case, then he's the one who should have pulled out.

My guess is that he went hard during training and cut someone or was rough housing and hurt them

He got some chick pregnant with "illegal blows" and she had to drop out because of that.

The whole "he impregnated a chick" theory just doesn't make sense. If two consenting adults had sex on the show and their stupidity caused the girl to get pregnant... then why is it the GUY'S fault and has to be cut from the show for it?

Just think about it, there's no way in hell they would blame the guy like that on public television...UNLESS he forced himself on her which would be a whole other deal that probably wouldn't even air.

I mean, wouldn't Dana also have to cut the girl from the show?

There's not nearly enough information to say who Dana is yelling at. They don't even really imply anyone specific.
Pretty damn good chance its just an overall address of "shape up" to the cast as a whole. "Theres the door" could have easily been preceeded by "if you dont like it you can leave"

I doubt he impregnated anybody in the house. I think what happened is after a long night of drinking he (with every intention of impregnating a female) accidentally stumbled into one of the guys rooms and made an attempt to fulfill his goal.

A fight ensued, trunks were torn, and athletic supporters were used as makeshift weapons.

The guy who was seen crying with Ronda in the hallway was the victim in all of this.

The whole "he impregnated a chick" theory just doesn't make sense. If two consenting adults had sex on the show and their stupidity caused the girl to get pregnant... then why is it the GUY'S fault and has to be cut from the show for it?

Just think about it, there's no way in hell they would blame the guy like that on public television...UNLESS he forced himself on her which would be a whole other deal that probably wouldn't even air.

I mean, wouldn't Dana also have to cut the girl from the show?

You didn't actually take my post serious, did you?

So we're assuming it's Grant because he was with Rousey crying in the back? I mean, the way TS sounds is pretty damn positive with their assumption but based on what? You can't tell who Dana is talking to and then a few snippets later you see homeboy with Rousey in the back. Those who are so sure it's him, idk if they'd make it that obvious but then again look at how they were basically ruining the elimination fights by showing you highlights before the fights happened.

This

i heard that he said, 'its not soccer, its fucking football!'

what would get him chucked off the show then?

getting so pissed[drunk] and doing something really bad.

hopping over the fence for some reason.

punching someone in the face.

trying it on with one of the girls. being told 'no', but kept on trying and went a little too far, upset her.

smuggled some dope into the house? although they are probably searched, although hiding some dope wouldn't be too hard.

missed his gf and told dana he wanted out.

Maybe gets into a scuffle at the house with one of the other guys and breaks his jaw or nose or something rendering the other participant unable to continue. Therefore ripping up his lottery ticket. Just my random theory

I just saw that preview and why is the TS so sure it's that guy.

Because later they show a different clip of him crying in locker room? That looks like a scene of the loser in the locker room after a fight. That's a generic scene we've seen multiple times in every single TUF season ever. They could've shown a clip of Shyna crying with Ronda intsead for that preview. What would the TS think then?

wvyJzkT.png

Who is the guy in white on the left behind that chick fighter who seems to be apparently helping her stand up? Did she get injured in some kind of goofing around accidentally and it was the guys fault?

wvyJzkT.png

Who is the guy in white on the left behind that chick fighter who seems to be apparently helping her stand up? Did she get injured in some kind of goofing around accidentally and it was the guys fault?

Nice catch
Interesting

wvyJzkT.png

Looking at it again
He doesn't seem to be holding her up
It looks like Pena's own arm

Back